GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a fun time for sure, glad some yall enjoyd ridin in the car. Josh your truck is awesome man:head: and Matt I of course like the new f2. Winter and Josh - just add your pics to this thread
got a quick one of mine before we metup

stopped by Jonathans to help him wash

the new F-250!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
meetin up at my house
DSC00336.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DSC00333.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

Erratic ass
DSC00366.jpg

yehh Mark
DSC00367.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry I didnt get many good ones - the wather wasnt great anyway

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Yea I woulda made time to come if I had my wheels, but if yall feel like drivin down to BR we might be able to chill Saturday for a bit.
If not I def wanna come to laffy soon and chill.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hey to the erratic guys is that dude brandon still in the club he had a 00 s-10 bagged on 20s and 22s if so has he come any further on it i think hes from lutcher laplace or convent

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
hey to the erratic guys is that dude brandon still in the club he had a 00 s-10 bagged on 20s and 22s if so has he come any further on it i think hes from lutcher laplace or convent
Yea he's still in erratic. Here's some pics I got when they painted his truck before lft06.
CIMG1637.jpg

CIMG1681.jpg

CIMG1696.jpg

CIMG1698.jpg

·
Registered
376 Posts
yeh hes workin on the interior now, doing some dash work. its gonna look SICK!

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Damn, I love that truck.

DSC00355.jpg

Great pics. I wish there were more bagged Full Sizes here in KC. I might have to road trip some where for some good meet's.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
sweet I need to come take pics with yall one day since my camera takes horrible pics lol

some sweet rides

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
i think i done saw marks truck in lafayette on several ocassion i knew it looked familiar:hmm:

nice rides though

·
Registered
634 Posts
very nice dawgg wish i coulda attended but didnt have time.

scott we deff needa plan a trip down to BR again soon. i needa set up a date with Ben (HoveyBayou) about installing my ford keys and maybe we could do that in morning then chill for while down in BR.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
i had fun...weather was a bit shitty. The f250 is badass, great investment matt

·
Registered
376 Posts
ok heres my weekend pictures:

first, some from the Dierks Bently/Eric Church concert in downtown Baton Rouge. the pictures i got of them singing are absolutely atrocious. Theyre super blury and super crappy. :( (and i was so sad when i saw that Dierks cut all his hair off)
But i did get a picture of me with Eric Church, and he signed my belt! <3

db8.jpg

db9.jpg

db11.jpg

db12.jpg

db13.jpg

db15.jpg

db16.jpg

db19.jpg

db20.jpg

db21.jpg

(southern colors for merle haggard tribute woot woot!)

·
Registered
376 Posts
db23.jpg

db24.jpg

db26.jpg

db28.jpg

db29.jpg

db33.jpg

ok truck pictures:

trying to flex- not happening.

db2.jpg

db3.jpg

db4.jpg

db5.jpg

db6.jpg

db7.jpg

db30.jpg

db31.jpg

db32.jpg

db36.jpg

db34.jpg

db35.jpg

db37.jpg

(yeh i had to throw it in there)

OK and before we end this picture show- im posting this up for Scott and Sergio. Remember when we were going to my house in the HD- and we saw that restaurant sign that said "stuffed penis"? well looky what it said Saturday afternoon:

db1.jpg

disclaimer: just because i posted pictures of the new ford, does not in any way mean i am still not bitter about the HD being sold. thank you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts