GMC Truck Forum banner

Small Lafayette meet, check out the pics!

2K views 39 replies 18 participants last post by  GMCBlack 
#1 ·
It was a fun time for sure, glad some yall enjoyd ridin in the car. Josh your truck is awesome man:head: and Matt I of course like the new f2. Winter and Josh - just add your pics to this thread
got a quick one of mine before we metup

stopped by Jonathans to help him wash

the new F-250!

See less See more
#5 ·
Yea I woulda made time to come if I had my wheels, but if yall feel like drivin down to BR we might be able to chill Saturday for a bit.
If not I def wanna come to laffy soon and chill.

#6 ·
hey to the erratic guys is that dude brandon still in the club he had a 00 s-10 bagged on 20s and 22s if so has he come any further on it i think hes from lutcher laplace or convent

#7 ·
hey to the erratic guys is that dude brandon still in the club he had a 00 s-10 bagged on 20s and 22s if so has he come any further on it i think hes from lutcher laplace or convent
Yea he's still in erratic. Here's some pics I got when they painted his truck before lft06.

#9 ·
Damn, I love that truck.

Great pics. I wish there were more bagged Full Sizes here in KC. I might have to road trip some where for some good meet's.

#14 ·
very nice dawgg wish i coulda attended but didnt have time.

scott we deff needa plan a trip down to BR again soon. i needa set up a date with Ben (HoveyBayou) about installing my ford keys and maybe we could do that in morning then chill for while down in BR.

#16 ·
ok heres my weekend pictures:

first, some from the Dierks Bently/Eric Church concert in downtown Baton Rouge. the pictures i got of them singing are absolutely atrocious. Theyre super blury and super crappy. :( (and i was so sad when i saw that Dierks cut all his hair off)
But i did get a picture of me with Eric Church, and he signed my belt! <3

(southern colors for merle haggard tribute woot woot!)

#17 ·

ok truck pictures:

trying to flex- not happening.

(yeh i had to throw it in there)

OK and before we end this picture show- im posting this up for Scott and Sergio. Remember when we were going to my house in the HD- and we saw that restaurant sign that said "stuffed penis"? well looky what it said Saturday afternoon:

disclaimer: just because i posted pictures of the new ford, does not in any way mean i am still not bitter about the HD being sold. thank you.

#23 ·
1. LMFAO ROFL at Cunt Special! Someone hates those people.
2. You suck for not telling me you were goin to Dierk's concert.
3. The Ford woulda looked good with my mud tires. Sorry we couldn't trade
Matt.
4. I'm taking the dealer tags off.
5. Why is the cunt special so damn expensive!?

#25 ·
1. LMFAO ROFL at Cunt Special! Someone hates those people.
2. You suck for not telling me you were goin to Dierk's concert.
3. The Ford woulda looked good with my mud tires. Sorry we couldn't trade
Matt.
4. I'm taking the dealer tags off.
5. Why is the cunt special so damn expensive!?
1. yes, someone hates them. its great!
2. the concert rocked!
3. the ford would look better if it was an 2003 Silverado 1500HD with Intros and Toyos, end of story.
4. you can HAVE the dealer tags. im done with ford.
5. it must be better than the stuffed penis lmao.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.