GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 silverado 2wd ext cab. I don't like the way it sits, front is lower than the back. Originally I thought about just a leveling kit but now I think a 3" would be perfect I was looking at a fabtech spindle kit but it says it does a 3" on both front and back so I was wondering, does that mean the truck will still sit slanted, but just higher up? Please inform me of anything I should know and what you would recommend for this type of lift. Also if you have and pics please share :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
You can go with a 3" spindle and a 1" block for the rear instead of the 3" block included if you want it level. If you go 3" front and back, you will still have the front lower than the rear. I had a 2wd fabtech 5" lift and then later a Rough Country 3" lift that I added 2" front spacers to get 5" total lift in the front, I honestly liked the Rough Country better and it was cheaper, might want to check out the Rough Country 3" lift.

·
Registered
317 Posts
With stock wheels you can run 285/75/16s or 33s, aftermarket wheels will rub a little when turning. 32s or 265s will have plenty clearance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts