GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
peace Hogg
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some good things that make your interior smell good other than the 100 little trees in teh truck lol

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Jellyrolls said:
What are some good things that make your interior smell good other than the 100 little trees in teh truck lol
I use the clips that you clip onto your A/C vents .. but they don't last long .. need to fabreeze my carpet one day, will help too if you like that smell.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Febreze Auto is good at getting smells out as well as keeping it smelling good.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
go to the car wash and vacuum your truck with the "new car smell" option

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
Spread backing soda all over your seats and carpets roll up the windows and shut the doors then let it sit for a little while like an hour or 2. then vacuum it up. it takes the smell out of anything. It worked for me :head:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
These are the type of clips I'm talking about .. some other people make ones similar that are good too ... they just don't last long enuff.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I used to get the Medo AC clips...now i just leave to top off...airs everything out really fast...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Black_Chrome said:
roll up all the windows and smoke a pack of butts
:doublepuke:

I've used so many things.. some are too strong, some aren't, some don't last long... now I Fabreeze my car every other day, works good. There are so many fuckin' air fresheners, it could drive anyone insane! :insane:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i use this bag of crytal type looking shit i get at the arab corner store shit works good and last for months i just chunk it under the seat

·
Registered
30 Posts
im a smoker, so when mine gets nasty.. i wrap a bounce sheet around a piece of charcoal (not the kind with the lighter fluid in it) and secure with a rubber band. make about 4-5 of those and put under your seats. the charcoal absorbs and the heat makes the bounce smell. works pretty good and cheap, too.

·
Wal-mart sucks
30 Posts
GoonRider237 said:
does the baking soda trick leave any kind of smell behind?
It shouldn't, I've heard of hunters using a tablesppon or two of baking soda to wash their cloths in to de-scent them. It's a hell-u-va lot cheaper than buying all the scnet-killer stuff.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Febreze Auto is good at getting smells out as well as keeping it smelling good.
the only thing is, when i smell febreze, i know theres sumthin that smells bad that its covering. so in a way febrezes smells bad. which is weird i guess. :think:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts