GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Jellyrolls said:
What are some good things that make your interior smell good other than the 100 little trees in teh truck lol
I use the clips that you clip onto your A/C vents .. but they don't last long .. need to fabreeze my carpet one day, will help too if you like that smell.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
go to the car wash and vacuum your truck with the "new car smell" option

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
Spread backing soda all over your seats and carpets roll up the windows and shut the doors then let it sit for a little while like an hour or 2. then vacuum it up. it takes the smell out of anything. It worked for me :head:

·
Registered
30 Posts
im a smoker, so when mine gets nasty.. i wrap a bounce sheet around a piece of charcoal (not the kind with the lighter fluid in it) and secure with a rubber band. make about 4-5 of those and put under your seats. the charcoal absorbs and the heat makes the bounce smell. works pretty good and cheap, too.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Febreze Auto is good at getting smells out as well as keeping it smelling good.
the only thing is, when i smell febreze, i know theres sumthin that smells bad that its covering. so in a way febrezes smells bad. which is weird i guess. :think:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.