GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GolfnBeer
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know somebody I can send my taillights too and have them smoked???? I dont want to do it myself and was curious if there is a website or a member willing to smoke em. thanks guys:worship:

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
the guy that does all my paint work wil do them for you, he will just need the tails and a paint code and prlly about $250 or so. The price may sound kinda high but you will certainly hget what you pay fo with this guy. He has painted my green truck and also smoked the tails on my recently sold HD

·
Fat, bald guy.
672 Posts
I smoked my cobalt last year...

Did my DD last weekend...also did the strip between the lights, it was a little faded so i figured i would hit them with a few coats..

you buy the paint, and pay shipping ill do them for free, gives me something to do on the weekend..lol

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
my boss has done the ones on my truck 2 times and did a pair for my girlfriend, id offer but were really booked for a while so i doubt it
IMG_0203.jpg

DSC02002.jpg

IMG_0200.gif

·
Registered
265 Posts
I did mine myself. Its pretty easy to do if youre decent at painting.

the guy that does all my paint work wil do them for you, he will just need the tails and a paint code and prlly about $250 or so. The price may sound kinda high but you will certainly hget what you pay fo with this guy. He has painted my green truck and also smoked the tails on my recently sold HD
That sounds very high for something this simple.

smokedtails.jpg

smokedcorners.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts