GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is ther any where to buy smooth center caps for the NBS that dont have the cheap fake plastic lug nuts visable?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
For some of the OBS wheels some companies made billet centercaps that made the stockers looks pretty sweet .. haven't seen anything for the NBS, but it would be nice if someone made some.

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok heres what im talkin about...are they escalade center caps with out the emblem? IMO they look way better than the stock ones...

compared with this...

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just emailed him, he said they were the stock caps off the 95 - 98 trucks and SUVs he said they were a little loose but they never fell off in the 3K mi he drove on them...i might just have to go junk yard shopin this weekend... :evil:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Thats not a bad idea...pretty crazy somethin off the OBS trucks would work that well and look that good.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
That looks pretty good. Looks like a totally different wheel. Would hate to have one fly off at 75 MPH though...

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
That does look pretty slick. The smooth center cap really helps give the wheel a more upscale look.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
tuckin22 said:
:word: thats why he needs to superglue them on :crazy:
If you superglue the cap on...doesn't that mean you couldn't get to the lug nuts...meaning the wheel can't come off? :haha: :anitoof:

That does look sweet though...I would do that if I was rolling on stock silvy rims :head2:
Post some pics if you do that to your rig...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts