GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
On my way up!
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what some of you paid to have yours done. Mines a NNBS but I assume it would be about the same for any.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Mine was don't for 15 extra, I was getting my mirrors painted and he said 15 to do it. I'd assume around 40 though....

I did the prep work too on sanding.

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
Thats because he was painting stuff for me :ninja:

nobody will buy it...he is upside down like a mofo :wave:
Thanks for the good luck bitch..:shake:..........:flame:
ONe person in the market for it. we'll see i might be down a few on it, but i'm really thinking about it. This note is not helping me save for my wedding at all. If it does sell, i'll probably get a 06-07 RCSB :think:

SilveradoDUDE.. THE G8 GT is fast!!! But something about it, just didn't sell itself to me. :think:

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Thanks for the good luck bitch..:shake:..........:flame:
ONe person in the market for it. we'll see i might be down a few on it, but i'm really thinking about it. This note is not helping me save for my wedding at all. If it does sell, i'll probably get a 06-07 RCSB :think:

SilveradoDUDE.. THE G8 GT is fast!!! But something about it, just didn't sell itself to me. :think:
Truck > wedding. That is all

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
nope 06-07 rcsb :read:
I don't really see the benefit. Unless you owe like twice what your truck is worth.

If you get a new truck we're talking taking the hit from the depreciated value of your current truck plus you're gonna spend 3000 at least in mods for the new one.

And don't even pull that weak shit saying you're not gonna mod this truck maybe tint and some cheap 20's, we ALL know that GMFS will make you mod the hell out of it.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
and if you think Im gonna remove that drop your out of your mind...did that once for you allready :sparta:

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
I don't really see the benefit. Unless you owe like twice what your truck is worth.

If you get a new truck we're talking taking the hit from the depreciated value of your current truck plus you're gonna spend 3000 at least in mods for the new one.

And don't even pull that weak shit saying you're not gonna mod this truck maybe tint and some cheap 20's, we ALL know that GMFS will make you mod the hell out of it.
the truck is worth 24K and i owe 30K, 24k is stock value, so plus my mods i'm looking to break even. and pick up a used RCSB for a few thou and cut my note form 666$ to something more like 200$ a month. yes i will mod it, but slow, plus parts for modding nbs are in surplus so that will come cheap anyways.

end up similar too this..

IMGP7013.jpg

IMGP7026.jpg

oRRRRRRR

l_163d1ac7100b97ad4a175fd6e9994691.jpg

l_4b1b5eee0d6d0620d2bad0ab8c1c8e10.jpg

and if you think Im gonna remove that drop your out of your mind...did that once for you allready :sparta:
nope if it sells it will go with kit, as is.

no more thread jacking :crazy:

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Only a sucker will pay extra for mods on a used truck, but I wish you the best of luck finding one.

They don't add to vehicle value.

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
Only a sucker will pay extra for mods on a used truck, but I wish you the best of luck finding one.

They don't add to vehicle value.
right, person has been made aware of the actual value of the vehicle, but i'm not handing over 6K in mods either. i'll give it to him stock at that price and recoup some mod money. wheels alone are worth 3G's

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
an extra $400 a month aint shit...that money will find a home somewhere in going out to eat, furniture...tampons etc...you wont see a dime of it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts