GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
once again, huge thanks to y2ksierra for the hosting. Any questions, feel free to ask on here, AIM, or e-mail, I'm happy to answer.

btw: the white denali clipped truck in the back is my twin brothers :anitoof:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
02chevy said:
bro it looks badass,the work is perfect........hey put on a pic of ur bros truck layed out
it actually lays really well considering no work has been done to fit the 22's. The bumper is back at the hot rod shop right now getting raised so he doesn't lay right on it anymore, once that happens it MIGHT go back to krz to fit them better.

Pics as requested :anitoof: thanks again to y2ksierra for hosting :worship:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
02chevy said:
sheeit he already did!,hey ur bro didnt cut anything on his truck? it lays frame?
suprisingly yes, it lays pretty good frame. We had the wheels custom made for width and backspacing from Billet Specialties, so they fit damn good which allows him to lay damn good as well.

·
Registered
559 Posts
yeah but usually u have to cut a little bit of the rear fenders to get the truck to lay on 22s,even if u dont cut them completly out u usually have to cut the little lip they have on them,im guessing he cut the front fenders out originally when it was bagged though right?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
02chevy said:
yeah but usually u have to cut a little bit of the rear fenders to get the truck to lay on 22s,even if u dont cut them completly out u usually have to cut the little lip they have on them,im guessing he cut the front fenders out originally when it was bagged though right?
actually, believe it or not, the front fenders are still completely there, just like they were stock. Same for my truck. In the back of both our trucks our "fender lips" are rolled so that the tire/wheel doesn't catch on it, but they aren't tubbed or anything. It's really weird he lays so well.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
sweet :rocking:

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
F'in Sweet truck man :worship: The welded tailgate is badddass, and the color rocks! :rocking: Nice work! :head:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1badazzchevy said:
Looks good! Those clear led's on the back that eventually light up red?
it's a clear lens, when I brake the led bulbs will burn red, the led's mount behind the lens, some people use a red lens but my brother and I like clear a lot more.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Post some more pics, I wish I could get some more shit done to my truck. The rear looks really good, I love that Sir Mikes pan too.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
way2hi said:
Post some more pics, I wish I could get some more shit done to my truck. The rear looks really good, I love that Sir Mikes pan too.
I have six pics that all look like the 2 posted, so I just picked the 2 I liked the most and posted them. Plus, it wouldn't be much of a sneak peek if I posted all of them now would it :anitoof:

I will get pics up as time progresses, hopefully the next pics you guys see will be the flames taped off or something :drool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts