GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few sneak peeks. The skull is on the notch cover in the bed (2 shots of that), one of the rear end, and one of the hood. Enjoi.

Leave comments, negative or positive, I like to hear everyone's opinion. It's not clear coated yet so the paint looks much duller then it will be. Ask me any questions you'd like.

Chris:.

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
FUCKIN BADASS MAN, You went all out and it will look fucking awesome done!!!!!
Evan

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
just wonderin... your 20 years old and have an 03 truck.. with all that work done to it? what money tree are you barkin up cuz i'm on my way :worship:

looks sweet :head:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
low slow 00 said:
just wonderin... your 20 years old and have an 03 truck.. with all that work done to it? what money tree are you barkin up cuz i'm on my way :worship:

looks sweet :head:
I'm actually really fortunate because my dad is totally in to the whole sport truck scene so he splits everything with me 50/50. The guy who painted the truck is Luke aka Koolhand Luke. You can contact him by going to www.koolhandkreazionz.com. His style is completely unique and nothing he does looks the same, he is truly incredible and a great artist. He's also cool as fuck.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Thats a really good job even though I wouldn't get something like that done. Hopefully I'll see it in person since i live like 15 mins away from you.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I'm not usually into the real busy flames, but this looks good man ... I like it. I really like how he made the tribal flames go over the leds, that was a nice touch. This looks MUCH better than just ghost flames :worship:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
zubyc said:
Thats a really good job even though I wouldn't get something like that done. Hopefully I'll see it in person since i live like 15 mins away from you.
trust me man, I will be out A LOT when this thing is finally done. It's been gone since the first week of january :bawl:

bcubed said:
I'm not usually into the real busy flames, but this looks good man ... I like it. I really like how he made the tribal flames go over the leds, that was a nice touch. This looks MUCH better than just ghost flames :worship:
Thanks man, appreciated :shake:

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
You'll see me out there with my shitty ass flames on a truck with a 3 body....well hopefully I'll be lifted by then

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
:drool: Looks awesome man! Can't wait to see it finished.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts