GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these at my local car show today...those are 39.5x13.5 if you can believe that...rather thin for my taste but i guess its gotta drive on the freeway a lot...

DSC01333.gif

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where was the show? In a little place called Buellton, about 5 mins drive from my house.

I just ran over there really quick and came back and posted these pics about 30 mins after I took them so I wasn't thinking about the susp. being FT of course its FT how dumb of me!

There is only one other truck there a 2004 Ford SuperDuty, I might go back later on a snap a few...

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
OldSkoolChevy95 said:
Where was the show? In a little place called Buellton, about 5 mins drive from my house.

I just ran over there really quick and came back and posted these pics about 30 mins after I took them so I wasn't thinking about the susp. being FT of course its FT how dumb of me!

There is only one other truck there a 2004 Ford SuperDuty, I might go back later on a snap a few...
I drove through Buellton today, to Santa Ines. Unfortunately I didnt see the show, drove through a bit too late :anitoof:

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
that maroon hummer looks like this one that was built by custom trucks unlimited in livermore ca...i think...it looks exactly like this h2 they had like more than a year ago, but back then it had 39.5's and 16.5s heres some pics

goodguys_3-22-03_013.jpg

goodguys_3-22-03_011.jpg

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Definetly full throttle. The burgundy hummer was the first one they put a 9.5" lift on. The white hummer a couple posts up was also fabbed by fts. They drove it with 49's as a show truck and then they went down to 44's. But i think they rolled it and totalled the poor h2.

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
ituck22s said:
that maroon hummer looks like this one that was built by custom trucks unlimited in livermore ca...i think...it looks exactly like this h2 they had like more than a year ago, but back then it had 39.5's and 16.5s heres some pics

goodguys_3-22-03_013.jpg

goodguys_3-22-03_011.jpg

The owner of Titan Motorsports in Atascadero California owned that on for a while (you can see the stickers on the rear side windows), he is the one that put those new Welds on it with 40's He told me that he bought it from the owner of Full Throttle....? Last I saw of it, he had it on consignment at a local dealership.

Jason

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Yeah, that was the first H2 with the full throttle 9.5" kit on it. It was a feature in OFF-ROAD a while back. When I originally saw it it had the new sts's with 16.5" weld racing rims.. that was when the sts's very first came out.

I've also seen it on boggers at shows and stuff. But yeah, I haven't seen that burgundy H2 in a long time, i wouldn't doubt they sold it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts