GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys. I have decided to have the meet February 7th. I know some can and cant make it, but its the best date for me to have it at my house. We can all park on my street, take pics, whatever. Let me know what you guys think. FYI, I am in 92647 zip code, in case you guys want to search.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can BBQ if u guys want or we can meet at my place and go cruise somewhere we can all go eat.

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
well if for some reason my meet in montery falls through, i could come down...hell it's only a 6 hour drive :grin: where at in HB are you? I know the area fairly well.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Yeah yeah, you wouldn't show anyway! :nutkick: I don't blame you though, I would't want to drive 4 hours either.
Haha, its nowhere near 4 hours. More like 2 1/2, its the same distance to HB as it is to Camarillo. Traffic would be a bit worse, but I'm not exactly a slow driver either. But on the 7th I have academic decathalon(yes, I'm a nerd) and my schools formal. Oh well, I'm sure it will be a bad ass meet.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Jeff said:
david, bako is way farther from here than camarillo
I just mapquested both, the first is bako to hb, 2nd is bako to cam.
Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 19 minutes Total Est. Distance: 146.13 miles
Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 6 minutes Total Est. Distance: 133.59 miles

I didnt mean Cam to HB. I was talking about when I hit up Camarillo, I made it in 2 hours, and there isnt much difference in the trip length(mileage wise)

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would wanna do the meet at like 11 or 12. I am off of Bolsa and Springdale for those who care.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will, roll your damn truck. Dont be a bitch. LOL

·
Registered
716 Posts
What freeway are you off of? I might me able to get the day off, ill just pull some strings like usual.
sounds good i'll try my hardest to be there.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am off of the 405 freeway, right by the 405/605 interchange.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts