GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's still going on, so everyone chime in so we know who all is going for sure.

They San Fernando Valley guys and those near there: Where do you want to meet? I'm thinking on the corner of Topanga Canyon and Ventura Blvd. in front of the Starfuck's.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'm goin... i think ewogo wanted to roll down there together.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Evan told me he was going... I talked to him last night.
lol ok now i gotta talk to his ass... so we can roll out there together... it'll be weird seeing a fuckin huge blue truck and one slammed truck rollin in a convoy. Hopefully trevor can make it too:rocking:

·
Registered
716 Posts
BTW, over at the other site, dc96819, bakerboy90660, 9chevy4, elegalgmc, lokoh said they would go. A few of them are maybes. Slammit, IntroWheels, and 2k1slvrdo are also going.

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sevenfold said:
Going through the valley is kinda out of the way... we were thinking of taking the PCH all the way there.
Well, I was gonna say that when we meet at starfucks...we roll down Topanga Canyon, that takes you to PCH. You wanna wait up for us valley guys there? :rocking:

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sevenfold said:
We can do that. Tell us where you want us to meet you. :rocking:
Where PCH meets Topanga...there's this store that sells sculpture's and other outdoor decorting shit...I think...
That may be too small of an area though. We could all meet at Gladstones-4-fish...just pull in and tell them you're leaving then wait at the end of the parking lot..I used to work there so I know :grin:

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Yeah, I am in, if I get my truck back tomorrow that is. I better, its been another month in the shop and I cannot fuckin take it anymore. Trevor isn't gonna make it though, he is out of town, and his truck is in the shop.
Evan

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm still going, I gotta go up to ventura before the meet so I wont be able to meet up in the valley. Might be able to meet at the alternate meeting place, got a address of it ?

Dan

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sevenfold said:
What time will you be in Ventura?
Maybe 12-1 it'll be before the meet, my buddy is bring his cussin and a friend so I gotta pick them up then we'll leave there and head to the meet.

Dan

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sevenfold said:
I'll find a good meeting spot over near the PCH, I will let you know tomorrow.
You don't like my Gladstones idea? :think:
It's on the corner of PCH and Sunset Blvd. :grin:

·
Registered
503 Posts
im still going. anyone going through fresno or near it that wants to meet up with me?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
2k1Sierra said:
You don't like my Gladstones idea? :think:
It's on the corner of PCH and Sunset Blvd. :grin:
lol its expensive as fuck if i remeber correctly... its one of my parents favorite places.

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sevenfold said:
Gladstones is fine. Do you happen to have an address?

Dan, you can just meet us at Gladstones at 1:45 or so. Coming from Ventura, there is an off ramp to Hwy 1 in Oxnard.
17300 PCH

Where PCH meets Sunset :read:

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2k1slvrdo said:
lol its expensive as fuck if i remeber correctly... its one of my parents favorite places.
Yep. $10 burgers...$20 plates on average. Unless you get lobster ($50)

Pull in, then just tell the valets you're leaving and wait at the end of the lot right before the exit.
Everyone meeting there whos coming from up north be there at 1:30-ish so we can roll together to Hooters :read: :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts