GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, since there has been a lot of talk about cruisin' and So Cal meets, I was thinkin about doing a meet down in Huntington Beach at my house. There is a park across the street where we could take pics and cruise Main Street and PCH. I can also get my chapter of AcrophobiA to meet us at my house and have some more badass rides meeting up with us. Let me know what you guys think.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Im down for that just set a date so I know not to make any plans on that day. Sevenfold will probably hitch a ride with me.

MotoHead

·
Registered
716 Posts
Here's an idea, how about we get those "Hello My Name Is" stickers this time cuz I'm really bad with names when I meet someone. We could put our real names and GMFS handles.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
sierraon22s said:
Here's an idea, how about we get those "Hello My Name Is" stickers this time cuz I'm really bad with names when I meet someone. We could put our real names and GMFS handles.
but it was sooo much fun to be known as the "pizza guy"...

i didn't know who anyone was except for bryan and ewogy. Thats prbly would be nice

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
I would love to see that black intro truck in person :worship:

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
im down to go.
I have a couple of buddies that live in HB so i could probably get a couple of local guys to bring their trucks too

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet! Im glad this has gotten a good response. I just got my truck rebagged, so it lays out flat now and rides like a caddy now. I should have my new brakes and 22s on by the meet.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Keep the interest coming so we can all get an idea of how many people are coming.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts