GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Read Only
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Z71 edition, 5.3 Vortec V8, 4X4, Red, Extended Cab, Automatic
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just washed my girl bout to use my wax and dry it's amazing shit.

Attachments

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
I know you’re new here, so I’ll help you out some. Whenever you post pictures of your truck, it belongs in this thread. trucks that make you laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,309 Posts
IM not gonna hate on the truck since everyone else is, but when you post pictures post them as a full image instead of a thumbnail. It looks clean asf tho, id drive it without the flag and them wheels. Also dont take shit from scott, he drives a colorado.

Shut up scott.

·
Read Only
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Z71 edition, 5.3 Vortec V8, 4X4, Red, Extended Cab, Automatic
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know you’re new here, so I’ll help you out some. Whenever you post pictures of your truck, it belongs in this thread. trucks that make you laugh

Why do you always gotta be starting shit with me? DAMN. If you say I ain't got a beautiful truck it's cuz you're jealous and full of shit. I get compliments everywhere I go, even have a few ppl ordering their own flag so obviously were a lot different in my neck of the woods than yours.

Attachments

·
The great white Canadian
1,487 Posts
Sorry, the only vehicle a confederate flag doesn't look white trash on is a General Lee.
You know, it's not even so much the confederate flag as it's any flag.

·
Super Moderator
5,737 Posts
Counted 6 stars and bars in those two pics. Not including all the ones inside the truck. Perhaps tone it down a wee bit?

Or stick with the theme and throw on a set of 16in soft 8s and thorn bird tires, not the city slicker wheels.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,359 Posts
Counted 6 stars and bars in those two pics. Not including all the ones inside the truck. Perhaps tone it down a wee bit?

Or stick with the theme and throw on a set of 16in soft 8s and thorn bird tires, not the city slicker wheels.

6 is the limit anything more is just tacky.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Rims just kill it.

·
Read Only
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Tryin to save my money for that it's kinda like I gotta buy a little here buy a little there I'm not made of money and my kids come first and to all you other ...guys, I'll just say guys... Dissing my flag is one thing but my truck you back the fuck up off of her. She's my baby, she's looks damn good, runs and drives damn good, and so far every mother fucker in this town and the next that thought they could take me got left in the dust feeling fucking stupid cuz not only is she fuckin awesome but I am a damn good driver and I ain't scared of shit. They wanna play til the time comes then they get scared of who knows what-cops, speed, whatever, but not me and I can handle a vehicle been driving since I was 10 or 11. She ain't the baddest bitch around and I know that but she's my bitch she's badass and she's the baddest motherfuckin bitch around here so stop hating. I don't understand why I get so much attention and compliments and ppl gushing over her when I go anywhere yet on a truck forum everybody hating. I love trucks any trucks but especially Chevy/GMC and also peterbilt big rigs the older big square body ones with a real fuckin horn, and the only truck I can't stand is one that's been chopped and lowered or made to bounce around on hydraulics that's just dumbass bullshit and it ain't the truck I hate it's the owner, for ruining a damn good truck I feel for those trucks they should be put down peacefully,..and I think, considering I've wanted one and waited over 20 years to be able to get one, that I have a damn fantastic one. Your approval isn't needed. Also considering I only paid $3200 and it has a newer motor and tranny, although someone was murdered in it lmao. Still has the blood cuz I've had no way of cleaning it out except for peroxide, but there's a whole body's worth of blood under the backseat and in the floorboards and I can't stomach the smell when I try. I did have a friend give me a portable carpet cleaner so that's my next project, I've got some enzymatic cleaner solution just gotta few things to clear off my plate first so I can dedicate my time and attention fully to her and getting rid of 'Bob'. That's what I call 'him' cuz I feel like I always have someone riding with me, I mean his whole life force basically is stained into my seat and carpet, so he's always my passenger until I help free him...and yes I am crazy, I'm THAT crazy redneck Bitch every damn body warned y'all about so y'all have a nice day. Back the fuck up off my truck, say what you will about my flag, but not my truck that's where I draw the line...y'all always tryin to start some shit on here Damn it man. Smh

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
She ain't the baddest bitch around and I know that but she's my bitch she's badass and she's the baddest motherfuckin bitch around here so stop hating.
The only truck I can't stand is one that's been chopped and lowered or made to bounce around on hydraulics that's just dumbass bullshit and it ain't the truck I hate it's the owner, for ruining a damn good truck
lol no

·
Read Only
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fuck yea she is
Good looking truck!
I agree whole heartedly and 100% appreciate your positive feedback you got great taste😊♥

·
Read Only
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Other ppl don't understand that I guess they ha
Rims just kill it.
Other ppl don't understand that I guess they were born with silver spoons up their asses

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,359 Posts
Not wh

Not when you get someone's blood boiling, your bad
Lol girl you need to calm the fuck down.

No one gives 2 shits about any of your reasons. Just like you think your truck is great and your mind can't be changed we think it's ugly and you explaining your viewpoint isn't going to change that.

Gmfs is not here to coddle

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
No, they just actually have taste.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts