GMC Truck Forum banner

101 - 120 of 180 Posts

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
Wait did methhead mommy change her screen name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
First thing the admins have done to unfuck this site.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
RedneckKeisha, let’s just face it. The truck is ruined. Between the interior, exterior, and the fact someone was fucking murdered in it tells me you should just start over with a new one. Put it outside of your local trailer park with a fs sign and I bet some unclediddy while buy it within 3 days.

·
Super Moderator
5,739 Posts
Yeah you wanted a “fresh start”

But yet brought your old shit show thread back to life with your new name.

That’s like shitting in your hands and clapping.

·
Stars and bars aficionado
35 Posts
RedneckKeisha, let’s just face it. The truck is ruined. Between the interior, exterior, and the fact someone was fucking murdered in it tells me you should just start over with a new one. Put it outside of your local trailer park with a fs sign and I bet some unclediddy while buy it within 3 days.

I got the inside clean and it runs great, just needs some work on the four wheel drive and we don't all have the luxury of 'just getting a new one' if I had it like that it wouldn't have taken me 20 years to finally get my first truck when it's all I've ever wanted. The interior is clean I scrubbed and sprayed and soaked and vacuumed until I got it clean, loud music, Jim beam, red bull, and lots of elbow grease but I got her clean😊

·
Stars and bars aficionado
35 Posts
Yeah you wanted a “fresh start”

But yet brought your old shit show thread back to life with your new name.

That’s like shitting in your hands and clapping.

Whatever, you have any ideas about my four wheel drive problem? If not go away I just need 'expert advice' from real truck ppl not drama kings so go sit down with your latte and watch queer eye while I work on real shut.

·
Super Moderator
5,739 Posts
Are you a witch? How the hell did you know that was exactly what I’m doing??

And create a new thread in the appropriate sub forum for your specific issue if you actually want help. And not a shit show that is this thread.

101 - 120 of 180 Posts