GMC Truck Forum banner

121 - 140 of 180 Posts

·
Stars and bars aficionado
35 Posts
You know I have never seen a forum that ever had any real answers that worked until I found Silverado Sierra and they know their shit, I was actually on here by accident but I keep coming back idk why, glutton for punishment? who knows

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
I’ll compare this site to something you know all too well to help you understand.

It’s like meth. You hate it at first, but before you know it you’re coming back for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,739 Posts
It’s because you’re asking a question in a thread that’s 99% not related to your question. And you’ve yet to post something technical.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I’ll compare this site to something you know all too well to help you understand.

It’s like meth. You hate it at first, but before you know it you’re coming back for more.

I never hated it at first. Meth, I mean. This site, yeah hated it at first and still do. Except this thread.

·
Stars and bars aficionado
35 Posts
Here are the only pics I have I haven't taken any new ones since the other day I was too tired and just wanted sleep...I fell asleep after takin a friend home while driving and woke up in time to see an embankment coming at me so I decided I needed a break from interior cleaning and I'm concentrating on fixing the four wheel drive cuz I may have some wheels lined up and after I get rid of the wagon wheels I'd like to go mudding but it's clean and will stay that way if I can keep mats back there otherwise the floor will be full of red mud.i haven't put enough gravel down gotta get more

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,361 Posts
Lol new name like it's going to change anything. That is like forgiving someone for cheating or beating you like it won't happen again

·
Registered
285 Posts
Here are the only pics I have I haven't taken any new ones since the other day I was too tired and just wanted sleep...I fell asleep after takin a friend home while driving and woke up in time to see an embankment coming at me so I decided I needed a break from interior cleaning and I'm concentrating on fixing the four wheel drive cuz I may have some wheels lined up and after I get rid of the wagon wheels I'd like to go mudding but it's clean and will stay that way if I can keep mats back there otherwise the floor will be full of red mud.i haven't put enough gravel down gotta get more View attachment 870526
I would pull the seats and carpet out and use a pressure washer on the carpet with a gallon or two of carpet cleaner if you want to save it. Then let it dry for a few days hung up in the sun.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree all the effort she's put into doing it In the truck. I had some dam mice get in my truck one winter the step son was using it and had left food and trash in there and theytotally trashed it. I had to completely remove the entire interior, dash , door panels and head liner to get it clean.

·
Some dude on the internet
315 Posts
the step son was using it and had left food and trash in there and theytotally trashed it. I had to completely remove the entire interior, dash , door panels and head liner to get it clean.
I'd have made his ass get out there and do that shit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
He did all of the precleaning and shit and had to drive it around for a month while his car was in the shop..mid summer and broken a/c you know that shit was ripe in there even with the windows down at 60. It was enough to make you gag .When he was done with it I ripped it a part.

·
Registered
285 Posts
After spending all that money on cleaning supplies you are going to be into it for the same amount
Sometimes it's cheaper
Really? $175 for about the cheapest (molded to fit) carpet for a 2000 Crew cab, versus $30 in cleaner? I’m sure she knows someone to borrow a pressure washer from. Your math is off. Never been broke I take it.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,361 Posts
Really? $175 for about the cheapest (molded to fit) carpet for a 2000 Crew cab, versus $30 in cleaner? I’m sure she knows someone to borrow a pressure washer from. Your math is off. Never been broke I take it.
She doesn't have. Crew cab. Plus even if you don't go new you could buy carpet out of a parts truck for nothing. Since she is broke.

Your solution is not going to solve it potentially. Have you ever cleaned blood out of truck carpet? That shit is the worst

121 - 140 of 180 Posts