GMC Truck Forum banner

141 - 160 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lol. One of those things that you should of done but didn't. Besides that was back in the late 90s when I was twenty 23. I think this might have a polaroid. Here's a recent pic of it after I moved into new house.
IMG_20170118_174513223.jpg

·
Registered
285 Posts
She doesn't have. Crew cab. Plus even if you don't go new you could buy carpet out of a parts truck for nothing. Since she is broke.

Your solution is not going to solve it potentially. Have you ever cleaned blood out of truck carpet? That shit is the worst
I wouldn’t try but I’m neither redneck or krazy lmao.

·
Stars and bars aficionado
35 Posts
Really? $175 for about the cheapest (molded to fit) carpet for a 2000 Crew cab, versus $30 in cleaner? I’m sure she knows someone to borrow a pressure washer from. Your math is off. Never been broke I take it.
Yep some ppl just don't understand, but I get stuff cheaper than it's cost. I price match, and I have apps that give me money back on things, plus I make my own sometimes. Dawn, glycerine, and baking soda will work wonders on cleaning lots of things.and I might do that with the pressure washer. I'm in the south, if I ain't got it I know someone that does lol. My brother does, but I just don't like my truck beIN outta commission. I like jumping in and goin when the urge strikes and that makes it hard for me to work on her. But no harder than the seats are to remove, it just makes sense really.

·
35 Posts
She doesn't have. Crew cab. Plus even if you don't go new you could buy carpet out of a parts truck for nothing. Since she is broke.

Your solution is not going to solve it potentially. Have you ever cleaned blood out of truck carpet? That shit is the worst
I've cleaned blood out of everything and this blood is only a few months old, still relatively fresh so not as hard to remove. Plus, peroxide eats and dissolves anything organic, I just didn't wanna bleach my carpet by accident. The cleaner I got is enzymatic and works amazing . What's the hang up on me being broke so what? It happens, and most of the time to the best of us. And btw I'm not broke, I got $300 in my wallet and $3500 in a wall safe, I just don't spend money if I don't have to that way if I need or want something I'll have it. It's called budgeting. And crew cab, extended cab, who cares? It's bigger than a single cab and lay off of RocketMan, at least he knows how to be civil and he's not on here berating and bashing me every chance he can. It is a change tho, seeing y'all jab at someone else besides me.

·
35 Posts
Your period let loose on you?
No, I keep that shit straight and clean at all times, and it's someone else's blood contaminating my interior. But it's all good, hes my passenger until I get rid of him. Which I have mostly. I'm gonna scrub it one more time just for shits and giggles. And I really don't mind, it's a break from the norm plus I like the challenge of the impossible, and seeing the final result compared to what I started with. Strangely gratifying to put in effort and it work out in the end, some pride goin on there too😊

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,360 Posts
I've cleaned blood out of everything and this blood is only a few months old, still relatively fresh so not as hard to remove. Plus, peroxide eats and dissolves anything organic, I just didn't wanna bleach my carpet by accident. The cleaner I got is enzymatic and works amazing . What's the hang up on me being broke so what? It happens, and most of the time to the best of us. And btw I'm not broke, I got $300 in my wallet and $3500 in a wall safe, I just don't spend money if I don't have to that way if I need or want something I'll have it. It's called budgeting. And crew cab, extended cab, who cares? It's bigger than a single cab and lay off of RocketMan, at least he knows how to be civil and he's not on here berating and bashing me every chance he can. It is a change tho, seeing y'all jab at someone else besides me.
Please quote where I got on you about being broke?

I gave options. Quit playing victim.

And fuck off we jab at everyone. Deal with it as it's not changing because you are new.

·
35 Posts
Please quote where I got on you about being broke?

I gave options. Quit playing victim.

And fuck off we jab at everyone. Deal with it as it's not changing because you are new.
"Since she is broke" and in some older posts you mentioned it several times but I don't care really and I'm not playing the victim I just don't get why some of y'all get hung up on shit like Sierra Scott and his meth, like seriously? Let it go already damn, and jab fine who cares I'm just saying I'd like to hear his ideas cuz they're plausible I'm just not sure whether I wanna be stranded today just to clean my carpet or not, I'll just scrub it since it's like 80-90 degrees out anyway, it'll dry fast enough inside the truck...damn why so sensitive all of a sudden? I can't decide if you're bipolar, need to eat, or need a nap from one minute to the next with your mood swings and fuck off comments...got me confused😋

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,360 Posts
"Since she is broke" and in some older posts you mentioned it several times but I don't care really and I'm not playing the victim I just don't get why some of y'all get hung up on shit like Sierra Scott and his meth, like seriously? Let it go already damn, and jab fine who cares I'm just saying I'd like to hear his ideas cuz they're plausible I'm just not sure whether I wanna be stranded today just to clean my carpet or not, I'll just scrub it since it's like 80-90 degrees out anyway, it'll dry fast enough inside the truck...damn why so sensitive all of a sudden? I can't decide if you're bipolar, need to eat, or need a nap from one minute to the next with your mood swings and fuck off comments...got me confused
Yea that was in reference to the quoted text. I also never did say that so I insist you go and quote it since you are making shit up now. I not once ripped you for being broke. I ripped you for other shit. Just like a woman to start making shit up.

But now since you are going to claim shit that didn't happen and read into shit I will make it true. I actually was providing a solution but I see you still going to try and twist words to make yourself feel right.

Your poverty ass is going to waste all this time you said you don't have. Than buy sell and trade your fucking twat to make it work. I remember you saying how you were Turing tricks to get gas money.

I don't have the time to go back to quote it but you wrote it out in one of your essays.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
Leave me and my meth out of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,360 Posts
I just want a second chance. I am broke and I have had to suck some socks for gas money but that doesn't make me a bad person. I just would like to get this blood thing figured out. It's what I have to work with right now and I love this truck
I take it back I went back and found 1.

·
35 Posts
O
Yea that was in reference to the quoted text. I also never did say that so I insist you go and quote it since you are making shit up now. I not once ripped you for being broke. I ripped you for other shit. Just like a woman to start making shit up.

But now since you are going to claim shit that didn't happen and read into shit I will make it true. I actually was providing a solution but I see you still going to try and twist words to make yourself feel right.

Your poverty ass is going to waste all this time you said you don't have. Than buy sell and trade your fucking twat to make it work. I remember you saying how you were Turing tricks to get gas money.

I don't have the time to go back to quote it but you wrote it out in one of your essays.
Omfg you're so full of shit you stink cuz I don't turn trucks I been with the same man for the last 21 years and I don't twist shit up I'll find it and screenshot it or something but you said those exact words. Maybe I thought you were dogging me for being broke when you weren't, my bad, but I never one time said I turned tricks and I don't worry about gas money cuz I may be broke or poor but I got money in my account, I always cover my ass.

141 - 160 of 180 Posts