1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
nice buy why it was a 2dr

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
2dr are hard to come buy now a guy in my truck club wanted one so he bought a 2001 yukon and cut it in half and made it a 2dr

·
meh
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yukon was rusting from the inside out.

It really hurt to sell the yukon, been in family since new. I learned how to drive it, it was my main vehicle since jr. in H.S....

NY made it rust. I drove it all the times in winter. My GF uses my truck all the times in the winter, instead of her vehicle.

Salt gets into everything.

My yukon needed about $1,400 in parts for repairs, plus I graduated from college last spring, so I had to get a "commuter" vehicle, since my yukon only could take in 91 octane fuel (cuz of engine mods & chip).

It had to go. I parked it at the corner of my street, and exactly 2 hours later, it was sold.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
well i can under stand that its just sad to see a 2dr go. like the new car bet you are happy with the MPG

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
2dr are hard to come buy now a guy in my truck club wanted one so he bought a 2001 yukon and cut it in half and made it a 2dr
:nopics: i bet you are liking the MPG. i need to get a DD bad:flame:

·
meh
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes. hatch.

manumatic is ok. I learned to only shift near the red line, and it works better that way.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Good choice man. I was looking at Mazda6's and Audi A4's and was actually pretty positive on getting a Mazda6, then came across this A4. Black is such an excellent color on it too. Now get some 2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege wheels for it!
sig1.gif

·
meh
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm actually very happy with my wheels. I don't really like those ricer style wheels, that's just me.

My car just needs a tint, then I'll be satisfied for a short while.

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
if you want a good system those hatches are perfect for them. my friend has one 12 in a sealed box and people swear its 2 12's or more. that hatch is rediculously perfect for a small sub to sound bigger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts