GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight guys, well me and the other "Bud Guys" went and did a little offroading and after a while i got stuck....

This was only my 2nd time to get stuck, and by far the worst, i am still cleaning my truck, and that was on sunday night

sorry the pics aren't very high quality, it was like 11:30 at night and the batteries on the camera were dying so i only got 2 pics of it bein stuck there is plenty more pics of everybody else going thru the smaller mud hole on my cardomain.com page

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I can still see your tires, that aint stcuk! :anitoof: Just make sure to get as much of that shit off from underneath so its not comming off in our faces!

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol the reason u can see my tires is because that was after we got a shovel after it toc lear a path for me to be pulled out a little easier and i'm pretty sure i got most of it off, every place i could get to anyway

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Good pic. So when are yall putting the BL on?

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we are supposed to be doing the lift 2morrow(monday) i will be sure to take plenty of pics

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
lol your going to have a fun time with mud falling in your face installing that bodylift, sucks for DE, at least the kit will be clean.

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
Kyle said:
lol your going to have a fun time with mud falling in your face installing that bodylift, sucks for DE, at least the kit will be clean.
WORD! I've got a tendency to take my truck out to play about every weekend, so far its been caked in mud every time we've put a lift under it. :ninja: We pulled the stock skidplate off and I shit you not it must've weighed about 100 pounds, it had mud caked 2" thick on it...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Hey Kyle, (not you KB) you need to call me se we can work the details out. I tried calling a second ago and no one picked up. Ill keep trying.

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea man my phone is a POS and i been tryin to call u off and on since about 12 today at car crush, it would never go thru, anyway my truck is pretty dad gum clean, got it as clean as itc an get with a garden hose (power washer crapped out) and the only place mud should be left is in those hard to reach areas, i'm not that inconsiderate :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts