GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yea, i have to thank yo skater for helping with finding the name of this color. Me and his gf's both knew the name, and yea, we didn't oh well.

i'll put up more pictures tommorow, i ran out of sunlight today.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yea, the bottom color is Mercedes horizon blue metallic, the flames licks are painted in candy blue, and the pinstripe is a lime green. The horizon blue metallic has a color shifting property to it, it changes from a bluish grey to a silver by angles and lighting

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Hell Muddafuckin ya :head: . Its amazing what they hide under the molding these days.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
:head: That looks sick as fuck man! I love how they did the paint and pinstrip on the tails too! :rocking:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Beautiful :read:

Didn't see this one coming either...truck looks great, it has a totally new personality :D

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Damn you Will for not telling us! That paint job is amazing man. Good job on the choice of colors. I cant wait to see it in person!

MotoHead

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH BBBBABBBBYYYYYYYY!!! SICK!!! :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :secret:

I love it dude, came out way better than I ever imagined... AWSOME!!! :D

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahah thanks guys... i gotta thank my paint guy *insert shameless plug* Merzees Paint Designs. They gave me a full sponsorship on the flames... the difference between getting a regular two tone and that was almost nothing, and that was for the pinstriper. I'll get some better pics tommorow. In all honestly the pics make my truck look like shit.

oh btw where the tails are painted, light shines through when i hit the brakes... i thought it would be a cool touch to the truck, and it came out badass.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
holy fuckin shit, thats awsome man i love it :head2: :head2: :head2:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Fucking A, man :head2:

I did not see that coming...great job :bowtie:

Now when do we get to see your truck on a cover of a mag? :naughty:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts