GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because my mustang SUCKS to drive in the winter. ive been stuck more times in my damn driveway than i care to talk about. I tried to go in over the stuff that they plowed thats at the end of the driveway but it didnt work and i slid sideways when i tried to back it out.
370buildup091.jpg

370buildup093.jpg

i been out there for an hour trying to dig it out, and it cant be done. currently waiting my roommate to get home to help tow me out. go figure a GM towing out a FORD:pow:

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Nice summer tires ya go there. :crazy:

In any case, think that's the right call. I got my 99 z71 stuck in my driveway in Chicagoland once just trying to back over the drift in front of the garage before hitting 4wd. Front tires were still on dry concrete.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Well atleast your getting a sweet ride for a trade! This reminds me of my old silvy, it was fuckin horrible in the snow. My driveway is on an incline and I was trying to switches sides so my ma could get out. I couldn't get it up the driveway :lol:. I would spin and spin no matter how much of a running start I got.

Look at the massive incline:
79493584_249895618_0-1.jpg

After the hyundai pwned me getting out of the snow I knew it was time for something new.

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
My truck seems to do pretty good in snow, but I do have 420lbs of sand in the bed. The G80 is better than one-wheeling it

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Dan you're from MA, you should know rwd cars are terrible in snow :anitoof:

my truck handles snow no problem in 2wd, 4wd is barely needed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts