GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
wow. thats nice. That used to be my dream car.. i almost got one too. I had my eye on a banged up Yenko for a long time that i wanted to restore.

69 Camaros=:rocking:

best year for the first gens IMO

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yea, nothing is like ur first "love". My dad still has the first car he bought. The first car he had was one of the first 67 camaros made. It was the first one that carrol chevrolet sold. Within 3 years, a, off duty high patrol man egged my dad on, and my dad lost control and a tree. The rear end on thoose cars kindof sucked... but the looks were unforgetable. He then bought his 1970 Chevelle SS396. 2 weeks later he met my mom and drove her home in the car. Its his baby to say the least.

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
yea, nothing is like ur first "love". My dad still has the first car he bought. The first car he had was one of the first 67 camaros made. It was the first one that carrol chevrolet sold. Within 3 years, a, off duty high patrol man egged my dad on, and my dad lost control and a tree. The rear end on thoose cars kindof sucked... but the looks were unforgetable. He then bought his 1970 Chevelle SS396. 2 weeks later he met my mom and drove her home in the car. Its his baby to say the least.
cute story:head:

thats one sick ass camaro.....

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 67s had both shocks on the same side of the rear end. Shit load of wheel hop and not too stable. They changed that in 68 putting 1 in front and 1 behind the axles.

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That is a tight ride. Ive got the money but I like my marriage.
I hear ya there.
when was that thing painted? The paint on it looks nice ass hell. Reminds me of when we had our chevelle redone.
I'll ask next time I see him. He only takes it out once every 2 or 3 months. The rest of the time it's under a cover in his garage

1 - 20 of 27 Posts