GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am from northern california (Sacramento area) and my truck was stolen late sunday night 06/07/09 and need some help finding it possibly. I know there are alot of members from where im located and just wondering if anyone has any clues. I loved my truck and now my insurance company doesnt want to cover the after market parts... CRAP!!! They broke into my 08 Tahoe, stole my baby carseat and stroller and found my keys i left in the center console for my truck, I KNOW I AM AN IDIOT... hahaha, Well here are some pictures of the truck...

2-18-09002.jpg

2-18-09003.jpg

2-18-09008.jpg

2-18-09009.jpg

2-18-09010.jpg

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
I realize what you're going through, but you dont need 3 threads dude. Everyone will see the first one when they click new posts.

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
I realize what you're going through, but you dont need 3 threads dude. Everyone will see the first one when they click new posts.
I only saw it once :shrug: sucks dude. post up in other forums. keep a look out on craigslist too

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry well i didnt know there is a button you can see new posts, i thought i had to do it in each section... sorry for hatin, just freaking out after talking to geico...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My truck keys were in my other vehicle that i was driving, got out after dinner and forgot to grab them from the center console... they broke into my 08 Tahoe like i said and ran across my keys... I am kicking my own ass on this one, but what can i do now though, I just have to keep on lookin...

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
that sucks dude..I would be looking all over the place, and it sure would be a god damn good feeling if you found it, but if you find it and its parked dont go all looking for the people, call the cops, and those assholes will learn a lesson.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I cancelled Onstar about two months ago... they told me pretty much to kick rocks and that once you cancell the only way to track is to reactivate onstar, which you have to go press the blue button inside the car and thats the only way, I told them well if you didnt hear me clearly the first time, MY CAR WAS STOLEN, then didnt happen to leave there number so i could call them to activate it for me, I am really blown away by onstar to tell you the truth, i have called like 11 times now.

·
Registered
624 Posts
That sucks, I always loved your truck. Good luck man.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
RIP badass truck.

my friends dads truck got stole about 2 christmas' ago with 2500$ in presents in it as well. its a shitty thing. fucking scum. good luck with everything man hopefully something will turn up.

·
Chevrolet Owner
221 Posts
Sorry Man,I'll keep my eye open,also I Have a few buddies that live up in that area.I'll ask them to keep there eyes out.Good luck to you in getting your ride Back.

·
Registered
102 Posts
dude thats bullshit about onstar they can track it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts