GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

yep, got the truck torn apart and starting on teh taper. also been working on an exo cage on my friends s10 blazer on 42s and cammed 6.0. good pics will come over the next couple weeks

·
4,725 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
293 Posts
Ill give ya a bubble gum wrapper and a used condom for it!

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Looks good Nick.

Have you ever been to the Choccolocco Mtn ORV area?

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks good Nick.

Have you ever been to the Choccolocco Mtn ORV area?
not yet. wheres it at? ive been to tellico a couple times, river rock orv quite a bit, durhamtown a couple times, and about to hit gulches in 3 weeks and riverrock again 2 weeks later. also rode at golden mountain orv park back in dec. still TONS of parks i want to hit up.

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
Glad to see you came to your senses and lifted the 2500 back up...:pepper:

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
not yet. wheres it at? ive been to tellico a couple times, river rock orv quite a bit, durhamtown a couple times, and about to hit gulches in 3 weeks and riverrock again 2 weeks later. also rode at golden mountain orv park back in dec. still TONS of parks i want to hit up.
It's in Jacksonville, Alabama. I was there for a 4runner Jamboree last weekend. The park is only a few years old and there are some NASTY trails. Once they get really cut, that place will rival Gray Rock. It sucks that Tellico is closed.:( We were going to go to Morris Mountain next weekend, but I dont think they are open. Morris is a great facility. You should try to make it out one day. It's only an hour from Atlanta, so two hours from you???

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad to see you came to your senses and lifted the 2500 back up...:pepper:
senses? no. trans killed rear yoke and perches. it was leading to one issue after another. between that and lack of cash, it went back up. cheapest, easiest way to rid the issues for the time being...that being said, its going up more for a bit, then possibly low again in a couple years.

It's in Jacksonville, Alabama. I was there for a 4runner Jamboree last weekend. The park is only a few years old and there are some NASTY trails. Once they get really cut, that place will rival Gray Rock. It sucks that Tellico is closed.:( We were going to go to Morris Mountain next weekend, but I dont think they are open. Morris is a great facility. You should try to make it out one day. It's only an hour from Atlanta, so two hours from you???
its about 4 hours from me. its 3 or so hours to the other side of atl. my club went to windrock a couple weeks back and i had hoped to make it but the green truck had issues and pitched a bitch with teh driveshaft stuff so i couldn't make that trip. long distance trips happen 1-2 times a year for me. river rock and gulches are 90 mins away and RR is just bad as fuck. gulches i plan to run a couple times this year then take a break from it...atleast from what i hear, its not something worth making a weekend out of. riverrock is.

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you gonna put fenders and do a complete front end on it? i think it looks pretty badass
yeah ill have skinned half fenders going on. may go back and do more fenders but i hacked up the ones i had for the time being....we will see how it plays out.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Tapered OOBS looks like :boobs:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Bye bye billet. You should mail a piece lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts