GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
well on march 11 and march 31st there are truck shows so you probably don't want to have a meet those weekends. Forbidden and danger zone. maybe the first weekend of march or something?

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
i turn 22 in august so if I had to guess june or july sometime. Maybe I'll be there for my birthday. All my friends are cunts and either dont have money to come with me or have criminal records and can't get across the border.

Come hell or high water I'll be there. I don't give a fuck even if I come myself, I need the vacation

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
I would be down for a meet in this area too.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
i turn 22 in august so if I had to guess june or july sometime. Maybe I'll be there for my birthday. All my friends are cunts and either dont have money to come with me or have criminal records and can't get across the border.

Come hell or high water I'll be there. I don't give a fuck even if I come myself, I need the vacation
Haha wait, so you'll be here in June, July, or August? That's one long ass drive man! We def should have a meet to make it worth while. First trip to Pismo I assume?

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I never realized there was so many people from Modesto. Why the hell dont I ever see you guys? My fucking windows must be too dark.

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I keep an eye out for your truck when Im in Modesto

I always watch for your too but I never see it. Probley finally see you one day when im in the girlfriends honda lol. I gotta check out your color matching. If you see a lifted crew cab with a skin sticker on the back window its most likely me. Truck is usually covered in a even layer of dust lol.

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
I'm down for meeting too. My truck goes in to the body shop to get some work done March 5th and it should be out and I should have everything installed by the 11th. I'm down for meeting any day after that.

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I say middle march...my truck should be done by then and i'll have my lic

Congrats on gettin the license back very soon. Trust me I know all to well the feeling. Next up SR22 form. May god be with you cause he's not with me lol.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
just ordered my cam yesterday and bought Silver-mod-o's PI convertor. Has to be shipped to PI though for a refresher and I am having it restalled to a 3400 while it's there. Efans and springs for the cam are on their way. Been looking for a set of stock heads to have P&Pd. As soon as I get my tax return I will be ordering my headers. But first I have to take a smog test while I am still in stock form. Hopefully I can have everything together in the next month or so. So I will be busy for the nexxt few weekends putting parts on. After that I'm definitely down for a meet.

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
just ordered my cam yesterday and bought Silver-mod-o's PI convertor. Has to be shipped to PI though for a refresher and I am having it restalled to a 3400 while it's there. Efans and springs for the cam are on their way. Been looking for a set of stock heads to have P&Pd. As soon as I get my tax return I will be ordering my headers. But first I have to take a smog test while I am still in stock form. Hopefully I can have everything together in the next month or so. So I will be busy for the nexxt few weekends putting parts on. After that I'm definitely down for a meet.
Sounds like your truck is coming along quite nicely. :rocking: What type of e-fans are you going with?

I have a few mods up my sleve as well. Once you get everything going we should try to meet up at Sac Raceway or Infineon :D

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Any Bay Area guys going? I'm in the South Bay and wouldn't mind heading out w/ a few local trucks.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts