GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I'm not either...but I have "Laid frame" before over a steep lil hill...if you wanna consider that layin out.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
Anyone here layin' frame? I am. :grin:

jerk lol.

I'm close... but evan will point out how i still have a body lift on:bawl:

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
i lay frame on car roofs........lol

·
Scooter
550 Posts
here is the truck i just bagged

the stuff that is bare i some of the stuff i had to fix the panhard was a little to short and the rearend would get a lot of shift so i made it a little longer shocks i had to make the mounts a little shorter for a much smoother ride... i am in the process of tubbing it now :naughty:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
IRS'd layinbody said:
here is the truck i just bagged

the stuff that is bare i some of the stuff i had to fix the panhard was a little to short and the rearend would get a lot of shift so i made it a little longer shocks i had to make the mounts a little shorter for a much smoother ride... i am in the process of tubbing it now :naughty:
that looks identical to my truck lol. Hes just got different rims and a painted front cap. Thats kindof weird that my truck has a almost twin. Alwhile back, some guy had my EXACT truck on sportruck.com. 2/4, same rims, same stuff, everything. It was weird.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yeah, a while back my friend told me he saw my twin(color, speed grille, billet emblem, 22's, color matched stuff). Last week the same friend saw another gray truck with a 2/4 on my rims.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts