GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
I'll be there with my friend Trevor with the 2001 Silverado with the Escalade front on 44s and most likely with my club AcrophobiA.
Evan

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
westcoastZ71 said:
I heard the judging was rigged
that was the old intershow. Al Martinez paint owned the company, his rides always won, i don't know how it will be this year

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
that was the old intershow. Al Martinez paint owned the company, his rides always won, i don't know how it will be this year
This is not an Intershows show. The Intershows company puts on the Truck Jams and Al Martinez ran those. Since he sold the company, I think to his daughter, the prices to that show have gone down and the shows will supposedly be better. I think this show is the same group that puts on the Santa Maria show and the other Goodguys shows, so if it is, the judging will be similar to that. To me tho, the trophy is a bonus, I'm not in it for trophies by any means, but if you are its cool. Well, from what I have heard this show should be good, so I should be there. The real show will the Spring Truck Jam next month tho, those shows go off.
Evan

·
rollin stock!
522 Posts
Well Im not in it for the prize at the end either. Its nice to have but the best part for me is friends and hanging out :shake: :head: The girls is a plus too. There are some people though who seriously go there to take the trophy home.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm interested in going to, did you guys pre-register? I finally got my new wheels on, so I can meet some of you guys :shake:

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
if you are talking about the santa maria show that was a couple weeks ago, i didn't think it was very good. if i were you, i would go to freakfest in bakersfield that weekend, they are having a show too, and it seems that one will be more taylor fitted to our likings (not as many old cars. old cars are tight, but our trucks are more of the new show trucks") just thought i would let ya know -Ryan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts