GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planing on going to either of theese?

June 27th--Bring The Noize
http://www.artofnoize.com/2004cali/

and

August 8th--California Truck Jamboree ?

I'm gonna try to go to both... prbly only show at the truck jam though. The california classic is also coming up, but i don't know when exactly it is.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, are we gonna have another socal meet before then...? If you go on sunday i'll try to meet up with you and whoever you bring... hopefully i'll be able to show though.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Is it 20 bucks to show at the Art Of Noize? I dont see any other fees.

I think the California Truck Jamboree will be considered our next SoCal meet up. I know Adam is taking his truck now that its lifted and ready and Im sure Bryan is bringin his truck if nothin is being done to it at the time. I could also ask elegalR1der and sierralade if they wanna go.

MotoHead

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
I plan on going to both of those.....with my bed done and possibly some interior.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my truck won't be out of the shop until tuesday next week, i'll prbly be there though. i finally got sick of the side molding jokes...

what does it take to show? Money to show and a will to clean ur truck really well.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Im goin to the Art Of Noize this coming Sunday. Im not showing though. I dont feel like waking up at the crack of dawn just so I can enter my truck in. :insane:

MotoHead

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
I should be getting my truck back from the shop today or tomorrow, but I dont know if I will be showing because I will be Line-X'less.

·
"TWSTD HD"
297 Posts
IntroWheels said:
I should be getting my truck back from the shop today or tomorrow, but I dont know if I will be showing because I will be Line-X'less.

Show it anyway!! Bryan, your truck is BA. Damn, we only had 2 AA members at the Aftermath show in south Fl 2 weeks ago.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone going to the LUDIKRS show on august 22nd?

and anyword about meeting up at the truck jam? I'm already know i'm showing.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Is the truck jam at the same park?
Yup. What pisses me off though is that if you want to show your truck you gotta be there so early. As it is I have quite a drive down there from my house.

MotoHead

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they have stock classes... its mostly to enjoy the other truck there. I'm not going to win anything...

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Its actually not at the same park from what I understand. I hear its at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. Ill be there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts