GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered what kind of soft tonno you guys think is best. I dont have enouph money for a hard one. Thinking about the Extang Tuff Tonno. Does anyone know if these are any good or if there is better ones for the same amount of money?

·
GolfnBeer
668 Posts
I Have looked at all of them and I like the extang the best for the price and quality, I am going to order the one next month...good luck

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Im from Indy too :D :D , but anyways, check-mate makes a hard one for only like $350, and its the low profile version. A buddy of mine has one on his longbed S10 and he loves it. But i dont konw how much you are looking to spend. But if you go soft :wank: (ive been waiting to use that one. . . lol) but if you go for a soft one dont spend alot. . . Id go with one of the lowprofile ones, but thats just MO :D where you from by the way?

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
i have had my extange for 4 years now
its great, i break a snap once in awhile but they are very easliy replaced
i would suggest the tilting one, wish they had that version when i got mine

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the tilt is like $350, kinda high. Ill check that check mate one. Im from Terre Haute btw

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont think so, cause the soft ones are pretty nice i think. Does anyone know how tuff tonno snaps/seal works?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts