Discussion Starter #1
85Cruiser came and picked up the truck today :bawl:
The regret is starting to sink in...
Pleasanton005.gif

Pleasanton004.gif

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
wow man..looks completely different than your sig:D cant blame you at all for feeling regretful..it is NICE!

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
I love the wheels on that truck, sucks to see it go.. but weren't you buying another truck in lieu of getting rid of this one?

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Wow that thing is clean! I know how you feel about getting rid of it, I sold my 00 ext cab to my neighbor across the street! I see if everyday! :D

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
:word: And to think he only wanted $650 when he was trying to sell them. I haven't seen a set of the old Welds for sale in years.

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
clean truck

what are you getting now?
Looking for a xcab 4x4, i just went and bought a 6" lift for what ever i find.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
:word: And to think he only wanted $650 when he was trying to sell them. I haven't seen a set of the old Welds for sale in years.
:jawdrop: whoa, no way?!?! i wish i would've known about that. my brothers been looking for a set of wheels and those would've looked great on his 03!

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
It's a badass truck, I'll make sure Ryan takes care of it for you Eric. Hopefully mine will be colormatched soon too :think:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
stupid question but... when you "shave" your tailgate, how do you open it?
(im a lifted truck guy)
theres a couple companies that make relocater kits to put the handle on the inside of the tailgate instead, btw didnt realize you had that much done to your truck, looked badass

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Its a very bad ass truck and i am enjoying it. Thanks Eric. Now if i can only remember to listen to you when you tell me something important. Hopefully going to be rolling those fender lips early this week, my friend has my jack so i couldnt do it today.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
The sticker is going to stay on the back for a tribute to you:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice truck

nice corsica in the background too! haha
Thats from the car lot next store.
New people just moved in and i think there about 8 people living there now:flame:.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts