GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had the truck for a month or so, but have yet to get some pictures of it...I have them all on my digital camera, but I decided to take a few shots with my camera phone yesterday just so I could show you guys.

It is a 2000 F250 4wd with the 7.3L and manual 6 speed. It is leveled on 33x12.50 with Ultra 50 16x10s (same rims that I had on my Tahoe and Z). It is a little beat up, but it is a nice truck. It has King Ranch interior, 4" Exhaust, Air Raid intake, Edge Evolution, Gauges, and moves down the road pretty decent...well I figured I would post it up guys...let me know what you think and I will work on getting new pics.

531389cc7a2d.gif

ed380a707501.gif

1c610031f332.jpg

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
can i ask how much... how many miles and where you found it? my dad is looking for something similar, just wondering want to compare what you did on yours to the market here

9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You change vehicles like I change the TV channel :whoa:
I got the jeep so I could get out of my dodge and sell the Jeep later on...worked out really well :)

can i ask how much... how many miles and where you found it? my dad is looking for something similar, just wondering want to compare what you did on yours to the market here
PM sent man

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
a ferd oh noes:suicide2:

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
damnit Brian get your ass off the computer and go rip those gawd awful moldings off, they are about as ugly NBS Tahoe moldings

9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damnit Brian get your ass off the computer and go rip those gawd awful moldings off, they are about as ugly NBS Tahoe moldings
ya know what Ryan...until you said something I didn't even notice the moldings being on there...You think it would be ok to take them off now? I might do that this weekend.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
ya know what Ryan...until you said something I didn't even notice the moldings being on there...You think it would be ok to take them off now? I might do that this weekend.
I picked up my '90 in 2005 and took the molding off, i didnt see a diff in the paint, but granted it was white

just wash and detail it after you take the moldings off and it should be fine

just hope you dont find any surprises, when I got my '02 I demolded and found out the left bedside had been repainted and the body shop was lazy and didnt take the molding off, so now I have no molding but the outline of it right next to the wheel well.....damn that just reminds me how much i need my truck painted

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
looks to be a fairly decent rid from the pics, the 01-04 headlights look better than the older ones

if you do decide to upgrade on the wheels, either machined gunners or something in 20" but all gloss black, none of this pansy ass teflon/flat black shit

9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tow mirrors asap. get the harley headlights too
tow mirrors are a definite...I just put the new headlights on them so that's what is going to stay on the truck...I didn't feel like going thru cutting the header panel in order to fit the harleys

1 - 20 of 34 Posts