Discussion Starter #1

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
6 Posts
wish I could laugh but working at a car lot I see cars like this all the time. Walmart needs to stop selling do it yourself stereo kits lol.

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont know if Ive told this story before, but I will now.
Some guy came in the day after we sold him a sub, an amp and some other stuff saying he would do the install himself. Well he said the sub wasnt right and was making weird noises. We asked him what box he put the sub in, and his reply was the box that came with it. Now we knew we didnt sell him a box so the whole shop left out to go see this. Sure enuff, he popped the trunk only for us to about die on the spot. He kept it in the original box and styrofoam and ran a wire to it from the amp. He even went the extra mile and put duck tape around the foam to seal it up! Well he left to the tune of us laughing and we never saw him again

·
Registered
639 Posts
94flamds10blazr said:
Sure enuff, he popped the trunk only for us to about die on the spot. He kept it in the original box and styrofoam and ran a wire to it from the amp. He even went the extra mile and put duck tape around the foam to seal it up! Well he left to the tune of us laughing and we never saw him again
OH MY GOD THAT IS SOME FUNNY ASS SHIT!

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
that has to be one of the coolest but ghetto things i have seen all weekend

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
that is some funny ass shit :anitoof:
reminds me of some of the shit I saw when I worked at a shop back in highschool.

·
2,451 Posts
actually bazooka started off putting speakers in pvc pipe. my dad was gonna be partners with the owners of bazooka, but he turned down the job like 30 years ago :pissed: :pissed:

·
Registered
639 Posts
ghetto bazooka tubes...that rocks...gotta give it up for DUCT TAPE! that shit will seal anything.

Reminds me of this componet set I had installed in my truck they used duct tape to hold down the wires, and black silicone to hold down the cross over to the back of my door panel.

Dont ever goto WIRELESS WORLD!! they are a bunch of rip offs. I re-did it myself with some zipties and binded up all the wires so there was no need for tape. Put it in that little boxey area underneath the door speaker. The only wire I left loose was the tweater, so I can take the panel off if I want or need to. After doing it I think maybe time to put some dynamat on my inside of the truck.

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
silverado_dude said:
5 gallon buckets... :rotflmao:
your just jealous you didnt think of it! :head:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts