GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy that's has a lifted S-10 has started a club and I guess you could say as an "incentive" to get people to join he's been telling people that me and my friend are in his club. The funny thing is that I've never seen this guy before in my life. Just kinda gets under my skin I guess cause I don't even know him and I'd never be in his club he calls "Killer Kustoms" Just had to vent that

·
Realtor, not Real-iter
421 Posts
Send him an email to cease and dismiss

·
Registered
658 Posts
yeah what a dork....oh well...just let it go aint no big thing.....or just go kick his ass

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
just tell people hes lying and you would never be in his shitty ass club, make him look that much worse.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
yea, first you have a guy building a truck just to beat you at shows. And now you have someone claiming that you're in their club. you gotta beat em off with a stick man.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
yea, first you have a guy building a truck just to beat you at shows. And now you have someone claiming that you're in their club. you gotta beat em off with a stick man.
:word:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
lol i have similar experiences... people always claim to know me, say stuff about me, which isn't true. Its kindof fucked up, b/c then i get pulled over like every month for doing nothing! ugh.

life is tite having a nice truck :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah well this one time at band camp I had this girl telling everyone that I stuck a flute up my ass..SHE LIED!!!!

It was a tuba.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
yeah I guess I'm just obvulating over here, but I live in a small county and when someone does something or says something EVERYONE knows.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes I have had this happen. Lets see someone use my Blazer picutres on ebay to sell stuff. Someone copied my Blazers look and made it into a TRuck you can play in a online off road game. Someone coped my RC truck and was using it in a national magazine to sell RC accessories. This happens quite a bit. We have people say they are in our Full-Size truck club because of how cool it is to roll with the bid dogs. I would just ask him to stop. Chances are he will.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well I would confront him, but it's winter so the only time I leave the house really is for college and on fridays to eat. I don't even know what the guy looks like. I did see one of his club members rolling down the road the other day in a fully stock neon with euros lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts