1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Damn!!!!! Thats crazy

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
My wheels to those wheels are the equivalent of going from a 14" wheel to a 20" wheel :insane:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont see how they can get enough lift with bags to even think about driveing that and the driver must hit his knee on the nothed firewall :LOL:

btw thanks for linking the pics y2ksierra :shake:

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
tuckin22 said:
i dont see how they can get enough lift with bags to even think about driveing that and the driver must hit his knee on the nothed firewall :LOL:
yeah thats tuckin at least 10" of rim...and another 3-4" of tire...wouldnt that mean that you would need something like 15" of lift just to make that thing drivalbe so that you can turn?...very cool and a good way to spend like 70 G's if you got it lying around. BTW is that Ekstnsive's Escalade?...do they own it?

looks like a freakin DUB model...and i think that is the lowest/biggest ture combo that you will ever see on a esky, casue it looks like they're gonna have to notch the damn hood too...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
you can drive while tucking rims...

that thing is crazy, i hope they finish the interior off. When i saw the H2 they built, the big ass holes in the back where kindof like you did all of this but didn't finish it...

but chances are all it will ever be driven is on and off a trailer :insane:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
id like to see someone drive that on the southside of houston...

actually no i wouldnt (dont want to have bullets wizzing by me for just being close to that thing)

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Badassilverado said:
No joke ...my bro got shot at in his Silverado a few weeks ago in South Houston / Pasadena. That Lade should be pretty sick when it's finished.
sounds like LA :guns:

D

·
0 Posts
01GMC said:
What he gets for slangn' rock in Santiago's turf.....

... where did that happen at???? That's TOO close to me.

That's right, I'm the only slang'r......streight up doods :ninja:

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Badassilverado said:
No joke ...my bro got shot at in his Silverado a few weeks ago in South Houston / Pasadena. That Lade should be pretty sick when it's finished.
I've lived in pasadena/south houston for 2.5 years now, and I've never gotten shot at. :read: :head:

Looks like Bill is body dropping everything straight from car lots these days. Can't wait to see a bd'ed version of the Colorado. :read:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts