GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took these a few weeks ago and thought I'd post a few here!:rockit: My Tahoe officially has NO chrome on it anywhere!:cool: Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
DwDrummer

·
pro grade member
2,264 Posts
wow lookin titties! u do any work inside?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Murdered out term is completely gay, and I would have left the headlights un-tinted, but other than that the tahoe looks amazing.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Looks fuckin sick man :drool: Not a huge fan of the headlights, but how is the light output? Pics of headlamps on?

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the compliments everybody!:big_banana_Dance: The headlights are not tinted, I just put a set of headlight covers on so I could take them on and off at night. The covers definetly cut down on the light output even with HID's but I like the look. I'm currently working out a deal on a factory set of headlights from a forum member here that I'm gonna customize if all goes well!:secret:

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
:word: to the headlights and drop comments, besides that all I would do is demold and ditch the running boards

looks awesome man :head:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i like it a lot, but the headlights and taillights are a magnet to cops in here, fuck been pulled over twice a day. bad ass hoe.

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually have been thinking about ditching the side molding and running boards but would like to see a Tahoe without them first. As far as the headlights goes I planning on cutting open a set of stock headlights and painting everything black except the insides parts of the low/high beam buckets. If all goes well and I'm able to get the lights and the project turns out good I think it'll look good.

I'd kinda like to lower it but I like being off the ground for a change, had 2 camaros and a C5!

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
that looks nice, i think some clear headlights would look better and a drop :)

looks sick though, are those boss 330s they look good really good.

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice my favorite hoe to date
Thanks!:shake:

that looks nice, i think some clear headlights would look better and a drop :)

looks sick though, are those boss 330s they look good really good.
Thanks man, I bought some headlights just now from forum member low2kchevy so I'm gonna open them up and black them out so it'll look a little different!:crazy: The wheel are Boss 330's that I had painted all gloss black!:big_banana_Dance: I love em!:rofljest:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.