GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some interior shots since I got a new box built and added another RF HE2 10", RF Punch 801S, Stinger 1 Farad Digital Capacitor, Q-Forms Kick Panels, RF Components with my old RF Punch 201S pushing them.
IM000284.gif

IM000285.gif

IM000286.gif

IM000287.gif

IM000289.gif

IM0002851.gif

IM0002862.gif

IM0002873.gif

·
Registered
639 Posts
yeah what about the e-brake...I can get that thing down to the floorboard...how do you use the e-brake and not crunch the speaker grill....can you show me a picture of the e-brake in the down position??

thanks man. by the way it looks REAL GOOD!

·
Registered
658 Posts
do you still run your factory door speakers....??????

·
Loves yoga pants
2,408 Posts
halecj said:
Damn, and I thought I kept my ride clean. Heh, I wouldn't even hesitate to eat off your floorboard. Looks good. :worship:
:LOL::LOL:

I kinda thought that the floor mats needed a vacuum...

Install looks good...but how do they sound? I've always had resonation problems with the Q-forms in their raw state. I've always had to fiberglass the backs and add sound deadening.

Pat

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Nice laptop! :crazy: Gotta love Dell...

That whole setup looks really good :waytogo: How do you like all the new shit? Do you have a base knob and/or dynamat?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it does need a vacuum!!! All and all they sound pretty good to me. Way better than factory. I still need to replace the rear pillar speakers too. The subs with the 801S pushing them sound damn good! They hit hard as hell. I mounted my bass knob in one of the spaces above the airbag key switch thing. I'll take some pics later of that. I do need to take the back plastic wall part down and put some sound deadening behind there cause of the rattle.

·
Loves yoga pants
2,408 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Yeah it does need a vacuum!!! All and all they sound pretty good to me. Way better than factory. I still need to replace the rear pillar speakers too. The subs with the 801S pushing them sound damn good! They hit hard as hell. I mounted my bass knob in one of the spaces above the airbag key switch thing. I'll take some pics later of that. I do need to take the back plastic wall part down and put some sound deadening behind there cause of the rattle.
Honestly, just disonnect your rear spkrs...your front stage will be distracted with the rears playin...IT SHOULD sound better with the fronts only.

Pat

·
Registered
736 Posts
CarbondoggDid you make that sub box yourself? i have made one for my truck but i would like to make a drop-in for my amp like you did i was wondering if u had any plans, but im sure i can figure it out, where do you find that carpet to cover the box, thats the one thing i am looking for

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a friend at an Audio shop that did it for me. He had the carpet and everything. All the middle part is is a cover over the amp and cap that can be taken off for access. But I'm not to great with building them that's why I got him to do it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts