GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an SLR Canon camera so I waxed the truck and took some new pictures. I think all thats new is side moldings removal.vWhich are for sale BTW. What do you guys think? I know the exhaust is getting dumped soon, and 22's are next month hopefully.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Opinions are welcome. Just don't be too rough.:crazy:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanna lower it, will a 2/4 look good on some 22's?
Will a 2/4 drop rub?
What parts do I need to lower it 2/4? I already have the shackles.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
depending on the size tire you get, 22's wont rub on a 2/4. i also think your truck has welded hangers so you'd end up getting drop leafs more than likely. do you tow any? if so, you may also want to look into getting helper bags. as far as the front, i think you'd be fine with 2" drop spindles from McGaughys. You'll have to have a 17"+ wheel for these so keep that in mind if you think you'll ever throw the stock wheels back on. let everyone else double check this though before you go ordering things. im not 100% sure on crew cabs but i think this has you covered:shake:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My stock are 17's. Does that mean I can drop it with the stock rims? I dont tow anything. How much am I looking to spend for the drop leafs and the spindels?

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys. i think im gonna wait till I get 22's and then see how I like the way it sits. I love this camera. so easy to use and it takes better pictures than my 4mp digital.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Pictures looks good. Hey you installed and molded your roll pan. It looks good. I want to do that one day and since we both live in Tucson, maybe i could get mine done at the same location.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts