1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
nice pics, Truck looks good

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
i think he said that he had been waiting for this one to go on the market when he saw it the first time... iirc

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
While these pics are awesome shots guys, this truck is badass and isn't fully justified through the pics. Not only that, but this thing runs great too. Ronnie, after seeing these shots, I'm gonna have to head up your way one morning when we both have off work and spend the day getting some shots in Shreveport. And another day you need to come down this way and we'll get some shots around Natchitoches where I took all my pics a while ago. Looks great man
--Josh

·
Team Black
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
While these pics are awesome shots guys, this truck is badass and isn't fully justified through the pics. Not only that, but this thing runs great too. Ronnie, after seeing these shots, I'm gonna have to head up your way one morning when we both have off work and spend the day getting some shots in Shreveport. And another day you need to come down this way and we'll get some shots around Natchitoches where I took all my pics a while ago. Looks great man
--Josh
That would be cool, there are some really good spots in downtown Shreveport, I tried to get some closer to the river, but there were too many people.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks fiya broseph.

We need to have another meet!

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Let's have it in New Orleans!

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Let's have it in New Orleans!
Man, y'all gonna kill me and Ronnie with the driving to the BR and NO. That first meet was rough going to and from. lol And the NO would be even worse. I have actually be throwing around the idea of getting a meet together in Natchitoches. Would be sweet if everybody could head up and chill one afternoon. Tons of places to take pics, and lots of places to choose from and eat. Just a thought
--Josh

1 - 20 of 21 Posts