GMC Truck Forum banner

Some new pics (Chin Spoiler/Painted Parts)

4K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  GMCjj 
#1 ·
Well, pulled out the lower grille and 2 bumper vents and hit the mesh with black. I repainted the vents chrome (spray) and installed the new chin spoiler. Couple free mods while I had some spare time

See less See more
#10 ·
Take the chin spoiler off. It doesn't even look like it fits right... There are indentations where the mounts are and it doesn't look straight compared to the body line of the SS bumper.

To be quite honest, the whole truck looks mentally ill. :crazy:

#19 ·
lip looks funny imo...
Agreed^^

I do not like the chin spoiler on there.
I don't like the chin spoiler,
not liking the chin
i don't like the chin spoiler either.
say no to double chins.

not feelin the chin spoiler.
Take the chin spoiler off. It doesn't even look like it fits right...
the spolier doesnt fit......
Not really feeling the chin spoiler
But not feeling the chin spoiler at all.
That chin spoiler kills the front end of that truck,
:word: it looks like dookie.

#21 ·
So your tellin me the spoiler looks good...... LOLZ

Before I even bought the Tahoe Spoiler, I heard mixed reviews on people thoughts of them. I heard some guys say it made the truck look more agressive and heard some people say it looks bad.

I like it personally and it really looks sharp from an angle. Some of the pics didnt quite capture the angle I really wanted but no biggie. thanks for the feedback.

#22 ·
I was thinking about gettin somethin like that spoiler. try painting it see how it looks. I would like to do the same thing but i would paint the spoiler and my vents are also color matched.
Look on Silverado SS.com and search for Tahoe spoiler/Front Spoiler or Chin Spoiler. Theres about 5 other trucks that have em and thats where I got the idea.

Take the chin spoiler off. It doesn't even look like it fits right... There are indentations where the mounts are and it doesn't look straight compared to the body line of the SS bumper.
Well, the indentations are not from the spoiler. The indentations would be from the fucktard who towed my truck when the trans blew. Of course he hooked it up to the front hooks and proceeded to push up the lower portion of my bumper. Not to mention the marks he left on the underside. I did the best I could with what I had to work with.

That would be like a company hiring 00silverado to do work.... no matter how hard you try ,its just not going to turn out that great

It takes after the owner :crazy:
ZINGER!!! LOL

Not really feeling the chin spoiler but you have a very nice SS. The only thing I would suggest is to order the chrome bulbs from ebay for your park lights.
Well, I sorta "presidentialy engineered" the orange bulbs in the lower lights as well. The orange tint was already peeling off the buld itself so I decided to remove the rest of the orange from the bulb and make it clear. Yes, its my turn signal and yes it still works... but it just blinks regular light and not an orange. Hope I dont get pulled over :secret:

Man you have one of the sharpest SS's that I've ever seen. Love those RT-S wheels, too bad they don't make them no more!:crazy:

Thanks,
DwDrummer
Thank You.

Where did you get the chin spoiler if you don't mind me asking?
I looked on gmparts direct and it was 38 bucks however, shipping was another 20 so I just went to my local dealer and got it.

You go to Towers shops on fridays?
Havent been in a while and I have never showed my truck there. I used to go every week with my brother and dad for the classic car show before the punk asses used to show up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.