GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't pay any attention to the date on the pics...my digi. cam just didnt have the right date set. I took these today.

dad6ac46.gif

859f9ef4.gif

9ab1a125.gif

May_9_2004_030.gif

0664b268.gif

May_9_2004_035.gif

May_9_2004_031.gif

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
badass, what kinda tonneau is that?

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
fullthrottledan said:
very nice, im still getting used to the looooonnnngggg bed, but i like it alot. :)
yeah me 2, i like the way this one looks like though. Its done right. Ive seen some around town here kinda lowered and it just dosent look right. This one looks right and it is bada$$ :head:

BTW what kind of tonneau cover is that? i need one and i like the flush look. How much was it also? thanks

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the compliments. the bedcover is checkmate flushmount cover. www.checkerpro.com with shipping, it cost me just over $400. Since mine is a longbed, it cost a little more than the short cover. Also, having it shipped to a business will save you about $40 bucks on shipping charges since it has to be shipped by truck freight.

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Looks insane. Can't wait to see it with some more paint matching, wheels and a grill. Then it will be perfect. The longbed is badass, looks sick as fuck.
Evan

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Looks awesome man! Ya its gonna look sweet with some rims. :head:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
very sweet lookin tj, cant wait to see her in person again

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'm also liking the long bed. I don't ever think i've seen a bagged long bed in person. ANy plans for some rims?

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2k1slvrdo said:
i'm also liking the long bed. I don't ever think i've seen a bagged long bed in person. ANy plans for some rims?
yea, once show season is over i'll be able to save for my wheels....20/22 Intro Vista's.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts