GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
love the toyo open country m/t and just wanted to see what else was out there that may be as good and not as expensive

·
Registered
333 Posts
Amp mt have been getting 40-50k on these trucks when rotated properly and do have the federal cougeria mts... and they are both cheaper.... good friends with a tire shop owner and he has ran both on his personal truck...

Me i run 35x12.5x20 BOGGERS!!

·
METTALIKATT
4,922 Posts
Toyo>trails>mtz/atz

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Toyo>trails>mtz/atz

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
You were doin good till the Mtz and atz i have the atz right now and if I felt like spending the money on new tires I would burn the atz's but im cheap :crazy: worst tires ive ever owned

Trail grapp> toyo m/t > cooper stt

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what about the fuel tires? i was told about them but never heard of them. they look just like the toyos. i like the trails too. are they a lot less loud than the mud grapplers?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I am running the FUEL MT. Almost 20k on them. They didn't balance well one took ever 14oz to balance on OEM 20's.
On my OEM wheels the extra width caused them to continually throw weight. Tap on led weights would barely last a test drive. One they put stick on weights (A lot of it) they have been great. Seem to be wearing well. With mostly highway driving I expect to get 40-50k out of them. I purchased them as I got a good deal on them. I am not unhappy with them, I get lots of compliments, but will probably do something different next time.

The Fuel MT are heavier than the TOYO (about 8 lbs If I remember correctly)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts