GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some requests for more shots of my 94 so I took some today....cleaned it up a little but it was raining...lol. I'm in the middle of installing an overhead console as well so I'll have pics of that up soon too.....

Cameron

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Looks like a very clean example of that year truck. Interior looks spotless! :D I like the little upgrades such as the newer mirrors and wheels as well. When is the hood getting painted?

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y2KSierra said:
Looks like a very clean example of that year truck. Interior looks spotless! :D I like the little upgrades such as the newer mirrors and wheels as well. When is the hood getting painted?
Yeah, I'm trying to keep the mods, especially on the interior subtle and using GM stock stuff for upgrades. My dad took really good care of it and the interior is spotless....really amazing for a 10 year old truck. As far as the hood goes, the whole truck is going to get new paint and I need to choose a color....the stock 2 tone thing isn't doing it for me.

Cameron

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Thats cool...i actually like that style of two-tone...but since it isn't doing it for you the top and bottom color covering the whole truck would look nice. Unless you are just wanting a change, in which case I think the escalade pearl white is a sweet color :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Hey Cam, how bout Kadby brandywine over the stock maroon on top and a silver frost on bottom or the white Steve suggested.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now you guys got me thinking of sticking with the stock colors...lol....

Good ideas on the paint Mike....gonna have to put thought into it. Now that I finally chose for the dually this pops up...lol.

Cameron

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
speaking of the dually...when are you getting it back? i'm very curious to how it looks in its new form :shake:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paint started last week.....I'm not sure when it'll be done because I still waiting on some "parts" to be delivered to finish the last of the cab modifications. Won't be ready for dustoff....I'm thinking Heat Wave will be the unveiling.....:D

Cameron

·
[>
3,255 Posts
That looks real good. A New paint job would look killer on that thing :head:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
cleaned.gif

i got bored and cleaned it up a little.. i couldnt get the front bumper to look right so i left that... and didnt have time to do any color matching before i went to bed.. but i think this looks pretty good.. but now i'm off to bed..

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whifflebat said:
Nice! Looks great! Where'd you pick up that console and how'd it fit? My stocker is literally falling apart...
I took it out of my dually and dropped it in. Fit wise, it bolts right up to the same holes the stocker does. The rear has a little bracket you should get the bolts to the rear holes and the consolde slips into it. I know some people who've bought new consoles from GM and 1/2 came with the bracket and 1/2 didn't. There are also quite a few on ebay that run around $50. I replaced the stocker for the same reason....just started falling apart.

Cameron

1 - 20 of 23 Posts