GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I personally like spinners, on some vehicles that is. Your truck looks sweet, but would look better a little lower IMHO. :head:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Those are nice...but a little too much bling for me :crazy:

Are those 22s? There is a kid at my school who drives an OBS Escalade with 24 inch spinners. Crazy :bowtie:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
i would take the chrome stuff off the taillights, only chrome on the whole body aside the grille. and the running boards definatly dont fit with the bling bling rims :crazy:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I'm glad they even appeal to non spinner lovers. :drool: They are 24" spinners and they spin for minutes which is great for even the longest red light.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
They look sweet! :D

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
you gonna wheel it or something? lower it:read:

looking nice, which spinners did you end up getting?

·
Registered
785 Posts
I agree with most of the people on here, that you need to bring it down some, personally I hate spinners but they look good on your nali

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well thanks, I do think it could be closer to the ground but in that shot I posted you have to consider that the ground is not level and the rear air bags pumped up the rear of the truck so it would sit level. Thats why the front looks ok but the back is sky high. To bad I can't control the bags with a switch or something, could I? :insane:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can't believe they actually have switches for the stock bags! Is there a link you could post or something to them? I might be interested but would they rule out the computer running them for good? I'd like to have both setups if possible. I also wonder how far it actually moves? Maybe 1-2" max right?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts