GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Proformance Motorsports
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out again this past weekend, the mudholes are really starting to fill up out here in Cape. Anyhow I thought Id share some pics with everyone.

picture271.jpg

picture239.jpg

picture244.jpg

picture259-1.jpg

picture261.jpg

picture263.jpg

picture270.jpg

picture272.jpg

picture293.jpg

·
Proformance Motorsports
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, it was easy ALL day hahaha. I had to pull him out at least 5 times over the weekend. Its really starting to get nasty out there.

A buggy had trouble going through the middle of this last weekend, BEFORE all the rains. I wanted to try sooo bad but there wasnt anyone out there big enough to pull me out WHEN I got stuck. And this is just one of many flag ponds out here.
picture267-1.jpg

picture266.jpg

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Looks like a blast. I'm going to have to go mudding sometime, but of course in someone elses truck.

·
Proformance Motorsports
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice pics, that colorado 2wd?
Nope, thats my brother. Up untill this past weekend hes not needed me to pull him out. Granted he wasnt going through the stuff I was, but he was still holding his own very well. When he scrapes up the money he plans on a lift and bigger tires and wheels.

Heres a bunch of clips thrown together from that weekend. Nothing great but I thought Id share anyway. I have to admit, watching it on video is NOTHING like actually driving through it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJwBK3knrfs

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I do it in my truck all the time and it's still shiney, check the sig.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts