GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah so I've been pretty lazy with my truck since i braught it down to Florida. Fun trip drivin on the beach in daytona. Almost 3000 miles said and done on hydro's. Pretty much just got some shaving and body work left to do. Here's them pics that i've been wantin to post for the last two months.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
badass :head: do you lay frame?

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Good lookin truck Pat. How well does it ride on the juice?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
now lets see some of it bouncin :rocking2: what does ur bed look like?

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
wow Pat, that is so sweet. it looks like you get alot of lift too. thats just awesome.

make it bounce!!!

Dan

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I"m runnin accumulators all the way around, so it rides like a caddy.

Yeah my fenders are cut up, and i'm gonna have to notch the fire wall, cuz i can't lay out and scrape. I"m plannin on doin 22's over the summer, so they're pretty much the same size as the stockers, so i left the stock tires to check for rubbing and what not.

I'm half way done welding the ass end shut, so it'll be totally smooth. I shaved the pass door, and the bed stake holes already. I still have to close up the gas door, cuz it dont need it with the fuel cell, my drivers door and the third brake light. I'll throw my wiper cowl in when i paint it. I want a bumper cover, but i'm not too keen on anything right now so thats on hold.

Juice rules.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Lookin good dude!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dunno. whatever they came from pro hopper, i told em what ride they were goin in, and my front accum's are a diff size then the back. I told them i didn't have a way to adjust them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts