GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Are the magnaflows really loud and droney? Or are they pretty deep/mellow?

The trucks are both extremely clean and your dogg is extremely tall.

·
Registered
694 Posts
how dark are the windshields tinted?? And I also have the same question as above, how do you compare the magnaflow to the flowmasters.....

·
droppin loads
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a Flow 40 on my old truck and the drone was unbearable. The MFs dont drone at all, I love them.

The crew has 50 on the windshield and 5 all around. I kinda wish I had done 35 on the shield. The reg cab has nothing on the windshield, just the 5% sun strip and 5 all around.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
whoaaa both look great. Sweet combo to have at one house

might I suggest white mirror caps? or is there a reason you havnt done them yet? Either way your fine.

Charles, looks to me like the cc mightt have 50.. reg cab doesnt seem to have tint on the windshield

edit: I was right, sweet!^^

·
droppin loads
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
btw I'm getting ready to 2/4 the reg cab. and I'm waiting on another billet antenna to put on the crew.

·
droppin loads
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whoaaa both look great. Sweet combo to have at one house

might I suggest white mirror caps? or is there a reason you havnt done them yet? Either way your fine.

Charles, looks to me like the cc mightt have 50.. reg cab doesnt seem to have tint on the windshield

edit: I was right, sweet!^^
I'm going to do the whole mirrors white, just haven't gotten around to it. nice tint recognization skills man!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Man, you like your white trucks...looks good. Do the mirrors on the CC like your old truck and you'll be set.

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
whens the lift goin on?

Nice hound belmont, it takes a real man to get a pooch like that. Do you ever let him inside too?

·
Registered
8,282 Posts
the full debadge of the Z looks sweet. Those wheels look awesome on the reg cab too.

5% is limo

1 - 20 of 39 Posts