GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these today, I was supposed to get it back today, all finished, but it looks like I'm still gonna have to wait! :mad: Whatever.. they are colorsanding it and making it look REALLY nice.

Incase you don't know, my car got keyed, so I just had the entire car repainted, along with the back end shaved.

Hopefully tomorrow you guys will see my truck finished! (for now :naughty: )

-Justin

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Where is the work getting done?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Looks good, who's pan is that? I'm going to be getting a roll pan welded in soon too as some chick just rearended me yesterday.

Oh, and where did you get your kit to move your handle inside? thanks.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
bcubed said:
Looks good, who's pan is that? I'm going to be getting a roll pan welded in soon too as some chick just rearended me yesterday.

Oh, and where did you get your kit to move your handle inside? thanks.

It looks to be a custom classics pan, thats where i got mine from as well...as for the handle kit you can get one from CC or Sir Mikes

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the complements.. I saw it today they've been colorsanding ( :naughty: ) the shit out of it so it looks really good. Plus when I ordered the paint, there were 5 variables (lighter than, darker than, sparklier than, greener than, and some other one) and I went with 'darker than'. So it looks nice n' sparkley blue in sunlight, and black at night. :D

The pan is a Sir Michaels, I relocated the handle behind my tailgate.. my friend did it in his back wheel well (a button), but I don't like it right there.

Tomorrow I will definately have my truck back, with everything on it! So yea I'm pretty excited :grin:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
What shop is doing the work?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Service Auto Body, my friends dad owns the shop.

Sierraon22s, I will definately post plenty of pictures with the rims and HIDs on tonight!! :naughty:

:D

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
YoSkater, thats a custom classics pan def not a Sir Mikes. The license plate box isnt square enough.....Looks badazz tho. I should get my truck back Monday, Today

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Really? I thought it was a sir michaels, I will definately go investigate and find out. As Sierraon22s said, I got a pretty good deal on the 03 Tails, 168 shipped off ebay, including harnesses.

Stay tuned for HID pic's im gonna take tonight at the school parking lot :naughty:

Justin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts