GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stepside ftw
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so exterior wise all i need to do is tail/head lights shave my back handle and throw a roll pan on there.

Im already pretty set on my tail lights.

But on my head lights, what do you all think would be better if i HID my stocks or buy a new clear set with the HID?

and about shaving the handle roughly whats a good quote on that?

and on the roll pan should i weld it or just keep it regulary attached?

Thanks in advance

-PZ

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
depends the set but i say just clear the stocks and add hids, and depends on how the roll pan fits, seen some look good just bolted and some that dont line up and need to be welded in.

·
Stepside ftw
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
depends the set but i say just clear the stocks and add hids, and depends on how the roll pan fits, seen some look good just bolted and some that dont line up and need to be welded in.
is clearing them worth it? ive read the right up but never talked to anyone about it is it a big hassle?

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
is clearing them worth it? ive read the right up but never talked to anyone about it is it a big hassle?
From pictures ive seen yes it looks way better but dont know what a hassle it really is because i haven't tried it. another thing that looks good is to piant the edges of the lights body color to cover the orange.

BobbysTruck4-1.jpg

·
Broke
1,169 Posts
Hit up Laynlow77, he has cleared mine and several other members on here. Does a great job.
The rollpan, I've always liked them shaved but if/when you encounter an accident, you run the chances of ruining the bed. (fiberglass bed :nono:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts