GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Limited
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found Some Smoked tails at Pomona Auto Swapmeet this weekend, for you Southern cali guys know what that is. Anyways got them for 25 bucks nice and shinny. And installed clear lights up front to match headlights. and black and red bowtie. let me know what you think YA or NA. Just waiting on my street scene speed grille i will paint it black too.

Oh and the last one is of a Bagged Escalade that had 26's looked sick.

·
Compton aSS Rob
205 Posts
looks good, but i'v never likes those clear corners on the obs front end. they always seem to stand out WAY too much. the Hoe looks good tho man, i like the simple red and black bowtie out front.

-Rob

·
Compton aSS Rob
205 Posts
Were do you stay in Compton. i used to stay in that area on 132nd
i stay off Alondra toward Atlantic, i just bought my own house there. but i lived always lived here, i use to stay on Wilmington and Palmer then off of Greenleaf till i got my own place.

how long ago did u move to Whittier???

-Rob

·
Limited
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i stay off Alondra toward Atlantic, i just bought my own house there. but i lived always lived here, i use to stay on Wilmington and Palmer then off of Greenleaf till i got my own place.

how long ago did u move to Whittier???

-Rob
Like 10 years ago. long time, still got an uncle out there visit from time to time. So you ever cruised Pacific.

·
Compton aSS Rob
205 Posts
Like 10 years ago. long time, still got an uncle out there visit from time to time. So you ever cruised Pacific.
oh ok, coo...

naw, well not in my truck atleast not really my thing i guess. i use to go from time to time with friends but that was a while ago when it was better, the last i went it seemed dead in comparison.

-Rob

·
Limited
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh ok, coo...

naw, well not in my truck atleast not really my thing i guess. i use to go from time to time with friends but that was a while ago when it was better, the last i went it seemed dead in comparison.

-Rob
Ya man i did like 2 times along time ago. and really wasn't my thing either. i dont like to see silverados,tahoe, escalade with lowrider paint jobs.

·
Compton aSS Rob
205 Posts
Ya man i did like 2 times along time ago. and really wasn't my thing either. i dont like to see silverados,tahoe, escalade with lowrider paint jobs.
EXACTLY!!! i'v always said that, i'm just not in to it. my friends have always liked that bling factor but it just seems stupid seeing wat some people do to their truck sometimes but to each their own, i can appreciate it but i just dont like it. ever see any of the SWIFT car club members? those dudes throw ridiculous amount of money into their cars and trucks, crazy paint jobs and interiors and some of them have some engine done too.

-Rob

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Looks pretty good. I think those corners just stand out more on black or chrome grills. Im diggin everything though. You tails are about the same darkness as mine and I love them.

·
Limited
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
EXACTLY!!! i'v always said that, i'm just not in to it. my friends have always liked that bling factor but it just seems stupid seeing wat some people do to their truck sometimes but to each their own, i can appreciate it but i just dont like it. ever see any of the SWIFT car club members? those dudes throw ridiculous amount of money into their cars and trucks, crazy paint jobs and interiors and some of them have some engine done too.

-Rob
as a matter of fact i just seen 4 of there trucks jumping on the 605 damn i should of taken pictures there was a guy in a 99-02 silverado with 28'' rims and candy apple lowrider style paint job with a lift so he can clear the wheels. and coach interior and like 8 tv's. that truck look like S**T. and the others were the same type of paint even a 2 door tahoe with 28'' GOLD rims HAHAHA. like you said to each their own.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
looks good and werd on the corners standing out to much, never really liked them, should have just blacked out the orange ones

·
Compton aSS Rob
205 Posts
ahaha!!! yeah man thats exactly wat i'm talking about, i mean the NNBS would probably look dope if it didnt have that stupid ass paint job. i appreciate the work they've put in them but too "BLINGY" for me. i'v seen that lightning before, and there's another smoke grey lightning that lives not too far from my house. anyways some of there cars look ok but they start looking stupid once they do those ridiculous paint jobs on them.

as a matter a fact the shop that does all their paint is like a mile from my job in Downey... lol...

-Rob

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.