GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some teaser shots from the Surface DVD shoot. Should be out Q1 2010.

Later,
Chad

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
i hate your face!

damn that bitch is sick, if i was in the market i'd drop the coin for it, good luck with the sale my friend

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
nice. Ive been lookin for a sick street truck dvd. is surface the best? ive seen a few of the domination ones, minitrucked out.

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the surface DVD's. There is a lot of dragging in them that I am not so keen on, but you get that with all of them. But they do a good job on the coverage and have a good variety of vehicles in the features. They are very artistic with their videos. Lets put it this way, I like theirs enough that I asked to be in their video, not the other way around.

Later,
Chad

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will be on the new one that will come out early next year. They are shooting the features for it now.

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thatsa damn good price for your truck chad!!
good luck on the sale.
you gonna do up that truck thing you pickep up. i cant remember what it is its a dodge right
You were close, its a Ford Econoline. I have been working on it for a while now. Almost have it back on the road. I would love to do that up but I have decided not to go crazy on it. If I were to lay it on the ground like I want I look like the grape ape driving it. I am thinking of getting an early 50s Ford or Chevy car. I am not sure yet.

Later,
Chad

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Looks sick man. Cant wait. I'll pick up a copy when it comes out.

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Wait, you said you want to lay out a Ford Econoline. That would look awesome. Do it.

Oh, BTW the truck looks awesome and I'm going to have to pick up that video when it comes out.

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i would love to lay it out. But like I said, I look like the grape ape driving it. Wouldn't be comfortable at all.

Here are some reference pictures of how I would look with it laid out on the 14" rims that are on it now.

See what I mean.

Later,
Chad

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:head3:

:roflmao: At you in the van. You cant do something more towards stock floored?
No stock floor option will work. See I would be sitting on the wheel well. So no matter what the wheel has to go so high. Here are some other pictures. And yes that is the engine compartment in the background.

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
No stock floor option will work. See I would be sitting on the wheel well. So no matter what the wheel has to go so high. Here are some other pictures. And yes that is the engine compartment in the background.
Doh, completely forgot about the tire being right there.

·
Its just my style
1,404 Posts
You could make it center steer :think:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts